Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvettes at Carlisle anybody?

Rich

:lolsmack: how much do I have to pay you to keep Linda from seeing that pic? I told her I had to stay up in Carlisle an extra day to work. :willy:

:lolsmack:

I'll gladly vouch for you working Rich. And even driving to the airport! You worked HARD all weekend! :thumbsup::glasses:

:lolsmack:

I'll gladly vouch for you working Rich. And even driving to the airport! You worked HARD all weekend! :thumbsup::glasses:

I actually got out of having to drive to the airport, but yea, wow -- that was 2 honest days of work. The Adam's team is one impressive, hard-working crew. I had a blast being a part of it. :thumbsup:

I actually got out of having to drive to the airport, but yea, wow -- that was 2 honest days of work. The Adam's team is one impressive, hard-working crew. :thumbsup:

I saw that first hand. I doubt if any other tent there had harder workers or were more busy than Adam's. I know the "other" detail company there was closed up early every day, and the Adam's team was still at it. They never seem to have too many workers on hand to help out.

To all the crew at Carlisle ;

11288.gif

What a blessing to be a part of this! It was SO good to finally put screennames to faces, and their better halves. :)

I didn't have hardly any time to leave the booth, so my pics are gonna be minimal. I know Al took a bunch, I'll see if I can get him to share!

I really want Marcello's pizza tonight.

I saw that first hand. I doubt if any other tent there had harder workers or were more busy than Adam's. I know the "other" detail company there was closed up early every day, and the Adam's team was still at it. They never seem to have too many workers on hand to help out.

To all the crew at Carlisle ;

11288.gif

Thanks Rich, and yes we were very busy.

The only time that I sat down was when Adam, Debi & I went to the church service (in the grand stand) Sunday morning to here a great message from Pastor Star Scott. I will make sure that I will attend his service every year.:thumbsup:

Jealous I couldn't make it. Looks like everyone had a blast and did an amazing job.

I was able to see a good amount of Corvette's on Monday driving south on 81 when I was coming up on the north side when I was driving from TN. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rich, and yes we were very busy.

The only time that I sat down was when Adam, Debi & I went to the church service (in the grand stand) Sunday morning to here a great message from Pastor Star Scott. I will make sure that I will attend his service every year.:thumbsup:

I've heard his services in the past and they are worth going to. :thumbsup: