Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can Do a Lot in 3 Hours!!

TK427

So as a little hobby of mine, I like to by fairly newer cars and trucks with blown engines or transmissions and fix them, then Detail them, and finally the sweet part sell them! Here I have a 2001 Ford Ranger that I picked up for $1,200 bucks with a bad motor. Put a nice one back in it and Detailed It, then I actually sold it for $5,700..Not to Bad...

I wasn’t going for perfect just trying to make a nice improvement in a decent amount of time! I will post the before Pic's and then Post the After pics. It's the only way I know how.

Here's how it looked:

P.S. Work trucks are Very Very Very Dirty inside, it may not look it, due to bad before's but they are:D

Here are the afters:

1) I started with the wheels and fenders using:

GWC

APC

2) Two bucket wash, using Adams shampoo

3) APC the truck liner and spayed out:

4) The engine was washed with water and sprayed with APC and

lightly brushed with the lug nut brush, then hosed down again.

5) Then I vacuumed the cab and cleaned the whole thing top to bottom with LC

Then did a wet towel wipe down.

6) Conditioned the cab with my own blend of Conditioners but did the dash with SVRT

7) Now thanks to Adam’s and the last Car clinic I went to a few weeks ago, the clay and polish only took a little over three hours! Clayed using detail spray and let dry, went striate to the polishing with the PC:

1 pass per panel with SSHR

1 pass per panel with SHR

1 pass per panel with FMP

1 pass per panel with BG

1 pass per panel with Americana

8) Dressed the tires with SVRT and polish slightly (just and couple of minuets per chrome cap ) with MP1 and MP2.

9) Dressed engine with Milky SVRT AND INandOUT spray

10) Clayed the front windshield then cleaned all the windows with the GC

11) Should got before's on the NASTY HeadLights But I did them using only the 4 Inch pad's

2 passes of Green per headlight

2 passes of orange per hedlight

2 passes of white per headlight

12) Sprayed the Ugly grey grill with Flat black spray paint and the Dressed it with INandOut

Very nice indeed. Just curious how much did the new motor cost?

Nice turnaround, and sweet profit Frank!

Thx fella's, It's all about patients and hard work for me. And as always Adams makes a nice addition!

The motor was pulled out of a very nice low mileage truck and had a cost of about $800 Bucks when all said and done!

very nice man! you do all the wrench work with the new motor?

Yep for the most part, if I don't have the time though, I know guys that I'll do it usaully for around $300 to $500. It's all about who you know these days.:jester:

Yep for the most part, if I don't have the time though, I know guys that I'll do it usaully for around $300 to $500. It's all about who you know these days.:jester:

Nice trucks are always wanted :) Good Job !!!!

Like you said it all depends on who you know and can help....

Archived