Customer Service 866.965.0400

NFL Draft, Thursday April 26.

NeonSRT-4

This is one event that I never miss. Call me crazy, stupid, or whatever but to me there are very few things that get me all excited....the NFL draft is one of them.

Just wish I could take my son to NYC to watch the first round live.

I don't pay attention to the draft. I trust that the Steelers know what they are doing. I'll look on Monday to see who the new Steelers are.

(well, once I did pay attention. After a bad year, the Steelers had the 11th pick and I wanted nothing more than to hear "with the 11th pick in the 2004 draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Ben Roethlisberger, Quarterback". Now, you don't have to like him as a person, but he is a heck of a QB)

i'm interested to see who picks up my college teams QB, Ryan Tannehill

he just married one of my wife's good friends. he's a cool guy in person. wants to be a doctor when he retires from football

Like all other Mock's, I'm thinking Miami. They've got nothing for a quality starter right now.

Most likely the WR from ND Michael Floyd or the ILB from BC Luke Kuechley, both should be good productive players.

If it comes down to those two...I'd would like to see them take Floyd over Kuechley...but in all reality, I want them to take an offensive lineman.

I guess that's why I am a fan and not the GM. LOL

If it comes down to those two...I'd would like to see them take Floyd over Kuechley...but in all reality, I want them to take an offensive lineman.

I guess that's why I am a fan and not the GM. LOL

Riley Reiff should be there. I still think the best OL in the draft is DeCastro out of Stanford. But he's a guard so he won't go before the two, maybe even three, left tackles.

Archived