Customer Service 866.965.0400

Worlds best looking Dodge Neon

NeonSRT-4

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ride Steve....looks great man!

BTW...RETIRED is the best sticker ever!!!

Mine will be in 4 years...nothing like saying your retired at 38 :patriot:

It is a very good looking Neon, but you cant have title of best till you loose the tie straps holding on the front plate

I'm one for following the law and it's a requirement for all cars registered in CT to have a plate displayed in the front. I do have the stock plate holder for the front and it will be mounted in the correct location this week.

Besides...zip ties add character to any automobile....I am willing to bet that you would find a couple on a Bugatti Veyron...from the factory...and if they are good enough for a $1,000,000 car...they are good enough for my Neon.

Chick car!!! :jester:

Still looks good though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oooooh snap:lol:

I agree the Neon is a chick car.....but this one is a tad different.

LOL

Don't listen to him...he's just confused that this is a detailing forum and he hasn't posted a detailing post since post #785, :lol::lol:

Looks great. I think the calipers painted to match the car would look good with the paint wheel/lug combo.

Funny you should mention that...I was going to do that, even have a spare set of calipers in the garage but after putting on the wheels/tires I thought having a little touch of red (they came stock) was a good thing. I've seen other Eblue SRT-4's with the color matched calipers and I didn't like it.

Archived