Ottawa in 6

Pitts in 7

Boston in 5

NJ in 5

LA in 6

Detroit in 4

San jose in 7

Chicago in 5

Last year every pick I made lost, so lets see if the same thing happens this year

Then I'll go with

Not Ottawa in 6

Not Pitts in 7

Boston in 5

Not NJ in 5

Not LA in 6

Not Detroit in 4

Not San jose in 7

Not Chicago in 5

:jester:

My first round Predictions:

Ottawa in 6

Pitts in 7

Boston in 5

NJ in 5

LA in 6

Detroit in 4

San jose in 7

Chicago in 5

Last year every pick I made lost, so lets see if the same thing happens this year

I hope it does since you picked Chicago. Yotes are taking that one. At a minimum I'm almost willing to guarantee that you're in 5 prediction won't hold. That series is going 6 or 7 no matter who wins.

I hope it does since you picked Chicago. Yotes are taking that one. At a minimum I'm almost willing to guarantee that you're in 5 prediction won't hold. That series is going 6 or 7 no matter who wins.

No wonder why your disagreeing with me...your from scottsdale! :lolsmack:

make that 3-0 :thumbsup:

We better send someone out to check the battery in his Life Alert, he could have keeled over when I called him a Flyers fan :lolsmack:

Well Bill, looks like our trash talk bite us on the rear :lol:

Hey at least the Canucks lost tonight. I hate those diving little babies!

Well Bill, looks like our trash talk bite us on the rear :lol:

Hey at least the Canucks lost tonight. I hate those diving little babies!

They were at it again last night, someone comes near them and they drop like they have been shot :willy::willy::willy:

Tonight the good stuff starts !!!

GO BRUINS !!!!

If Shae Webber doesn't get any kind of repercussions for his after the game malicious attack, I have lost all faith in the officiating this year.

$2,500 fine, thats all. Oh yeah he'll get the message.....wait he signed a 7.5 mill contract for this year, 2500 will put a dent in that haha not. he wipes his @ss with 2500 a night, I hope he gets annihilated. No matter if zetterberg is hurt or not, still a bull$hit play. if kronwall gets to him hell be the the next crosby :D

Is it me or did it look like he grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into the glass

He did. That's why I don't see him not getting a penalty.

A punch? Sure, that's part of emotions and the physical fast play associated with hockey. But to grab someone by the back of the head and try to injure them by slamming it into the boards? Unacceptable.

Archived