Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official NHL 2012 Playoff Thread

BlueGenCoupe

Alright guys, its that time of the year. The NHL season is over, but the excitement has yet to come. Last year this thread was pretty popular during the playoffs. Make predictions(every one I made was wrong :lol:), Talk about the game the night before or comment on a big hit or Big save.

This year I would like to add a little something different. With permission from MOOK, I will be starting a playoff pool. NO MONEY/PRIZES ARE INVOLED. THIS IS STICKLY FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS:jester:.

This pool will be held on www.pickuphockey.com. There will not be a group of players to pick from. You Can pick 17 players. 9 forwards, 6 defense men and 2 goalies.

There will be no trades. If your player gets injured you can't choose another one.

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM with your email, team name and your picks. Once I input your team to the pool, you will get an automated email from pickuphockey.com with the login info.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NYR!!! You mean hints of 1940 & 1994! Huge Mike Richter fan over here! LET'S GO RANGERS :2thumbs:

Me too one of my favorite players of all time!!!!! Well I said 1994 because they won division in 1994 and now in 2012. No one will ever forget 1940!!!!!!!

:2thumbs:

I'm with Matt. Go Wings and count me out on the league thing.

Watched the Aves have thier downward spiril last night as they lost their playoff chances. I spend all year living in Denver getting haggled by Aves fans (some of them on this forum) for being from Detroit. Unfortunatly some Aves fans emphatically still think the Wings suck. I wanted the Aves in the playoffs so I could go to one more Wings game this year.

This is going to be a great post season.

The NHL seeding sucks. Pitts, Philly and Nj should all jump a spot n Florida should b tied for 7th.

The way the NHL has it, your gunna see 2 of the best teams in the east meet first round, when I think; we could have seen a Pitts vs philly eastern final!

Red Wings for me but they better get their stuff together and start skating harder.

Ever notice how they play and skate depends on what goalie is in the net?

Well when you have Ty Conklin what can you expect? It's about as useful as putting a plywood cutout of a goalie in net.

The guy is more useless than a bucket with a hole in the bottom.

Well when you have Ty Conklin what can you expect? It's about as useful as putting a plywood cutout of a goalie in net.

The guy is more useless than a bucket with a hole in the bottom.

More useless than gustavsson for the maple leafs? I think not :lol:

Archived