Customer Service 866.965.0400

High Gloss Tire Dressing?

From my experience, majority of my clients under 40 what high gloss. Majority of my clients over 40 love the natural/flat/matte black look. I'll be 35 soon but I love the matte looks. I do offer my clients a choice of which look they want. Even after explaining the negatives of high gloss, I'd say 85% of them still want the high gloss.

Sorry, but I use the Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss. It's pretty thick. When applied with an applicator (not my Adam's Super Blocks though - save those for the good ol Adam's products). I never get an product flinging on the fenders.

IDK why they don't like the matte look.

Sorry, but I use the Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss. It's pretty thick. When applied with an applicator (not my Adam's Super Blocks though - save those for the good ol Adam's products). I never get an product flinging on the fenders.

To each their own really. I also use the Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss on my Cavalier. Makes the tires look great in my book. So far on my truck, the SVRT was nice for about 3-4 days then turned brown. The Meguiar's I never had turn brown or sling off. I also applied it with an applicator.

If you know how to apply tire dressing properly, you can avoid sling with almost any brand.

I have used about 15 different brands and never had them sling. I do spray them [most of my choices are water based in a spray form], allow the spray to dwell, follow up with an applicator to even out the surface while the dressing is wet, and after the dressing *dries* or reaches the point of maximum absorption, I follow it up with another wipe down to ensure that nothing is remaining, and to see what the gloss level is and if I need another coat.

Archived