Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Compressor

DP 08 GXP

Im wondering why you would use the air compressor for the foam cannon. The foam cannon was designed for pressure washers.

I know there is another foaming gun that works on air...it's called the tornado air foamer. Is this the one your using?

EDIT** Read some of your others posts and it is the tornado air foamer.

I personally think you would have been better off with the foam cannon and a cheap power washer.

I already have a pressure washer and tried to use a foam cannon but i wasnt able to find a fittijg that worked with mine so i went with this route

Well, now after a few months in use, I'd say the DeWalt is winner! It hardly runs, and maintains enough pressure to run air tools, mix chemicals, etc.

The kicker with the larger tank is that the motor runs less. That is a MAJOR plus, since engines running in buildlings are annoying, and LOUD!

We bought ours at Home Depot for under $400. (Nice thing ,if it dies, just put in the truck and return it!)

D55168 15-Gal. Portable Electric Air Compressor-D55168 at The Home Depot

Refurbished units have a significantly reduced warranty, and I wonder if the $80 savings is worth it?

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

got my Dewalt air compressor that Adam linked above and it is awesome...even had it delivered by a semi which the driver wasnt too happy about since he had to drive in town...he said the people i bought it from made a mistake...thanks again Adam!!

WHOLY ONE MONTH PROCESS BATMAN! lol

tell me about it....i had to sell my smaller compressor first before the wife would let me pull the trigger on this one :help:

i got that tornador and that thing is a pile...definalety isnt made for putting down foam on a car...i returned that and got the knock off foam cannon for like $70 with all the parts and i have a new Karcher pressure washer coming to replace the AR one i have....anybody want a pressure washer?

Archived