Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Spring Carlisle - Carlisle PA - April 25th-29th, 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Eric@Adams
Will you have any of the Detailers Travel bags or kits in the booth at Carlisle?

Thanks, Paul

Paul, we have a few of our kits with us but none of the travel bags.

Weather has been holding out well for us thus far. Just a little bit of wind later in the day. The weather forecast has been quite wrong and changes rapidly. We are optimistic that we will have nice weather all weekend!

If your having trouble finding us, just look for the big Detail Spray bottle!

Those temperatures look awesome. I'm a fan of cooler temps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brandi, the cooler temps are manageable BUT Carlisle turns into a mud bog with a little rain... fun, fun, fun.

I will see you all SUNDAY now, due to my wife's birthday being on Saturday...we have a show to attend, and I kinda have to be there:lolsmack:

I just got back from Carlisle. As always it's a great show. I wandered through the Adams booth a couple of times. I was going to introduce myself to Lynne but she was very busy serving customers. Saw some very interesting cars at the car corral and was tempted to make an offer on a couple of things but didn't have a way to get it home easily.

I spent a few hours over at the auction watching some vehicles go through. I was surprised that many of the cars to go through were not better detailed and cleaner. It's fun to watch how it all works with the auction

Guest Sarah@Adams

Sorry I missed you! What day were you there? Things were a little crazy but it was a great show.

I just got back from Carlisle. As always it's a great show. I wandered through the Adams booth a couple of times. I was going to introduce myself to Lynn but she was very busy serving customers. Saw some very interesting cars at the car corral and was tempted to make an offer on a couple of things but didn't have a way to get it home easily.

I spent a few hours over at the auction watching some vehicles go through. I was surprised that many of the cars to go through were not better detailed and cleaner. It's fun to watch how it all works with the auction

I just got back from Carlisle. As always it's a great show. I wandered through the Adams booth a couple of times. I was going to introduce myself to Lynne but she was very busy serving customers. Saw some very interesting cars at the car corral and was tempted to make an offer on a couple of things but didn't have a way to get it home easily.

Don't be! LOL a lot of those people treat those like baseball cards...and it's just an object to them. They could care less if the car was shiny. Then there are others who realize a proper detail can net someone an extra 2-5 grand on a sale...those are the good people! :thumbsup:

After working both the Spring and Fall Auctions in Auburn last year, that's the biggest thing I came away with. The percentage of collector's that really care is less than 20%.

I would LOVE to hit Carlisle this FALL! ;) Lynn *coughlet'sgetMooktherecough*

Archived