Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where is

07RS4

Question

• Answers 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's still on here people.....business is business.

On a lighter note, Mayben is still not posting anything about detailing.....and Chris posts a link to Adam's products in every posts he writes. Some things change, and others will never change. Bwahahahaha.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:MAYBEN has close to 160 posts in the 2 word game thread. Dylan start deducting his post count. :lol:

yeah that is the talk. I hope he doesn't go to the redskins. He may still have some spark in him. Cant have him beating on my boys.

Don't worry... The skins is where talent goes to die. The offensive line will let him get pummeled into retirement before you can say "4 and 12 for the season." :lolsmack:

You guys should stop taking it as the masses are thinking the staff are lying ... why not take it as it should be. Adam's members supporting each other and standing up for the people who stood up for them and helped them get into this hobby/profession. This board is loaded up with people who support Adam's through thick and thin as well as its members. If people won't stand up for Junkman who are they going to stand up for. There doesn't have to be any wrong doing or lies being forcasted, people are just showing their appreciation and support for the Junkman. Take it as a compliment to the fortitude of this community.

You mean this decision didn't come from a meeting of the Bilderberg/Illuminati/Council for Foreign Relations/Freemasons/9-11 truthers???

:jester::D :D :willy::D :D :jester:

How many of you wear tinfoil on your head? :D

I've been lucky enough to be part of this forum for a few years now, and what Dylan posted on this thread is the same thing he told all of us admin. As an owner of a company with 160+ employee's, I see it all the time. People just expect you to be lying to them. Nothing we can say will make you believe us, So keep on theorizing what's happened. It's fun for all of us to read. :banana:

Chris

(not an Adams employee)

Preach on Brother Chris. We've announced things in company wide meetings then moments later the "know-it-alls" are parsing every word spoken to find 'their' true meaning. Sheeesh!

I thought Junkman was a forum moderator?

Yeah, he is. Who knows what happened after the how to care for vinyl stripes disagreement. Doubt it's a coincidence.

Yeah, he is. Who knows what happened after the how to care for vinyl stripes disagreement. Doubt it's a coincidence.

I think you mean he was a moderator. Under his name it says Forum Member or is he Forum Member with Moderator privileges?:lurk:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Are we looking for a specific video Bob? I've seen all these...I think;)

That's for those who can't find 'junkmans corner' but need the vids...

I'm curious, too but lately, I have so much drama happening around me - I don't think I have time for anyone else's haha....

:willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

Wherever AJ is, I'm sure he knows we love him. :grouphug:

I don't see the Junkman's Paint Correction kit in the store either. Hmmmm.

That Product could not be found. This is the topic Named: Productnotfound. You edit this in the ADMIN site.

Fear not, Junkman's awesome (and always entertaining!) threads have simply been relocate into their appropriate customer-generated areas as they relate to the various aspects of detailing. This was done to streamline site content and help avoid confusion. :thumbsup:

OK, that's the company line Rich. What really happened?:lol::lol:

That's cool, I was looking for something and didn't see it that's why I ask. Thanks.

Archived