Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's... STOLEN

AppleScrapple44

I have never had a problem with packages not getting delivered until yesterday. I was home ALL day up till about 5pm...then my mom was home the rest of the evening. My Adams' order from the leap year special was supposed to be here yesterday. Checked Fedex website last night and it says delivered and signed by DLITTLE. Don't know who this DLittle would be. Getting ready to call Fedex to see what can be done. It must have been a different driver since this was my 5th order. And a signature wasn't required on any of the other deliveries.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now it's showing 2 results for the tracking number. One says delivered and the other says on truck for delivery. Maybe he delivered it to the wrong house yesterday, they called it in, he picked up and it'll get to my house today? Well find out after awhile...

Sorry to those who have had their Adam's stolen. I hate it when some people think what is yours is really free stuff for them:(.

Like several others have already stated, I have mine delivered to work. Works really well.

Kim hope it works out for you and the Adams order gets to you.

Checked the tracking info again and it said Delivery Exception.....so I called FedEx. The driver that is trying to deliver it noted that my address does not exist. I informed him that it definently exists because I've had 3 packages delivered from the same company in the past month....and they all made it here fine. So the Customer Service rep made abunch of notes on how to get to my house for the driver. Maybe it will get here tomorrow.:mail: If I'm home when it gets here, if it gets here, I might high five the driver in the face.:jester:

I had a sign for package and I was not home. The Fedex driver was cool enough to put his cell number on the "you were not home" window sticker and I met him when he was finished delivering in my town and got my goods. I've never had a problem with them, but if you try to alter or assign special instructions after the origin is arrived at the warehouse it is a real bugger with Fedex and UPS.

Archived