Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official 2012 MLB Thread - Wanna talk baseball? Come on in!

Team Adam's

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought tix for the Dodgers/Nats in LA for weekend after next. Can't wait! Been a long time since I've been to Dodger Stadium. One of my all-time favs!

And it's hard to beat a Dodger Dog.

santana got SMOKED today from the stats...i feel bad for him. sucks because my new apartment doesnt have SNY so i cant watch any games. there any websites that stream live games?

none that are free that I know of.

And the Halos blow another one late... I'm gonna pull out what little hair I have left or start ripping the beard off.

Ha! My hair is just starting to grow back after the 2011 WS.

Baseball - a great game for bald men.

I ended up completeing a lot of the correction on the new truck last night around midnight... couldn't sleep after watching the game. Just needed to blow off steam.

Going to tonights game... lets hope our pen can actually manage to get thru an inning without handing runs over to the A's who are batting something like .170 as a team.

Jamie Moyer passed a kidney stone and won a game last night.

Ok, maybe didn't pass a stone, but I am sure he drank a big glass of Prune Juice before he went out there.

I heard the Rox sent Chatwood down. :( I think he is filthy.

Mook

I heard the Rox sent Chatwood down. :( I think he is filthy.

Mook

Chatwood has huge upside... hes the kid we gave up to get Ianetta.

Hes just still really raw. Last year when he was up for the Halos he had moments where he looked unhitable and like he figured it out. Then other times he'd walk the bases loaded.

Sadly I don't think Bob Apodaca is the right pitching coach to have that happen. Part of me is glad he went down so he can get some coaching, and probably more innings. I would love to see him step into a starting role later this year.

OH, and enjoy that "prospect" we gave you. eek, I am sorry.