Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official 2012 MLB Thread - Wanna talk baseball? Come on in!

Team Adam's

I have no love for the Red Sox at the moment...cool trade Beckett and Craw. But AGON?

The moment Theo walked and Tito left, my heart began to hurt because Theo and Tito made that machine run. The Henrys and other ownership in my book, right now, are a rung above the idiotic Rockies ownership. I hope they all get a base case of the runs.

Go RedSox and find a new owner.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy I have other things to occupy my time so I don't have to watch the Angels slowly slip out of contention and any chance of post season play... so much talent wasted this year. Its not over yet, but nothing in the last month has looked good.

I keep going back to April when they struggled to get it going... if only they hadn't gotten such a bad start this lull wouldn't be an issue. Every team has a bad stretch in the season, but the Halos are ending poorly after starting poorly and that just isn't going to finish well.

Wow. How much do the Yankees stink right now? When was the last time they won a series?

They're going to fart around and let the Fighting Showalters catch them. And then they might miss the WC if the Rays continue to play well.

Too bad the BoSox have been otherworldly bad. The Yanks might just be ready to give it to somebody.

Oh, and, Dodgers? After that trade? How 'bout winning a couple of GAMES?

As a Rangers fan the only team that really scares me right now is the Oakland A's. What's wrong with THIS picture?

yea september craziness. How about Profar today? last minute start and he hits a HR and a double not bad for 19.

Kid looked good but all he's really doing is giving Kinsler some time off so he'll be sharp for the stretch.

It's nice to have a system w/ talent that can come up and produce immediately.

Wow. It looks like the Yankees will end the day tied for the AL East lead with the Fighting Showalters. And the Rays only 1.5 games back.

Are we looking at ANOTHER AL East collapse like last year?

Sorry.. my AAA team's season is over, well I guess it was over before it was even started lol.

I stil watch them and other games every now and then. The nationals are tearing everything up right now. I still have yet to understand the Strasburg situation, I know they are going to shut him down soon but are they going to bring him back for the playoffs or not? That is like going hunting for a 30 point buck and using a sling shot!

Wow. It looks like the Yankees will end the day tied for the AL East lead with the Fighting Showalters. And the Rays only 1.5 games back.

Are we looking at ANOTHER AL East collapse like last year?

Looks like it Roger.

Man the Yanks have been choking lately. Thats what happens when you have injuries and inconsistency playing the game. No hitting and leaving men on base will lose games. Plus the pitching looks really rough lately.

Personally I blame the coach too. People and fans made fun of the Red Sox last year with their collapse ..well pay back is a b----!

You know Im a Yankee fan but one that could admit it. :o

Now Im looking forward to my Cowboys this fall. Hopefully they are competitive in a tough division.

Good to sit down after a few weeks and actually catch a game last night... looks like the Halos are back to playing like they are capable of. Go for the sweep of the A's today and claw their way back into the WC race.

Can't believe the O's are on top of the AL east with the Yankees?!?!? Thats nuts... just goes to show how important a good skipper is and Buck is one of the best around IMO. He has that team believing they can do it, much like Melvin has done for the bunch in Oakland.

A little sad to see the Pirates fading late... not too late for them to make a push, but they've certainly cooled off.

Watched a little of the Reds v. Phils game last night too... Cinci is looking GOOOOOD.

I know some of you guys aren't crazy about Bryce Harper, with the attitude and cockiness and all that. And I know he's probably not going to be Rookie of the Year because of the backlash from all off the hype but I'm sorry.....

I just can't not watch the guy play.

He does something amazing every night!

It'll be great to see him (and the rest of the Nats) in the Postseason this year.

I don't even think Mike Trout is Mike Trout.

It's good that there's a ROY in each league now. Trout's a runaway in the AL. NL seems to be between Harper and some kid in StL named Frasier. I guess he's pretty good....