Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Iceland

Ice Sterling#15

:welcomebanner: Hilmar. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Iam sure you are already aware of this, but just throwing it out just in case you over looked it. Adams has a dealer in the Netherlands and a dealer in the United Kingdom. I noticed they are part of the EFTA Convention and just thought that going that route would save you some when it come to import fees. Or I could be wrong all together being the items are labeled "Made in the USA". Just may be something to look into.

:welcomebanner: Hilmar. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Iam sure you are already aware of this, but just throwing it out just in case you over looked it. Adams has a dealer in the Netherlands and a dealer in the United Kingdom. I noticed they are part of the EFTA Convention and just thought that going that route would save you some when it come to import fees. Or I could be wrong all together being the items are labeled "Made in the USA". Just may be something to look into.

Thanks Chris, but they have to import it from the US and you are right if it is made in the USA you pay import tax on that. But I talking to Adams and going all the way and becoming a Dealer in Iceland.:pc:

Welcome aboard Hilmar! Those photos of your rides and country are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Hope you enjoy the forum and there is plenty to see and do here! Great now I sound like a tourist guide. Haha! If you don't mind me asking, what camera are you using to capture those shots?

Welcome aboard Hilmar! Those photos of your rides and country are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Hope you enjoy the forum and there is plenty to see and do here! Great now I sound like a tourist guide. Haha! If you don't mind me asking, what camera are you using to capture those shots?

Thanks Matt, I´m using a few year old Canon 450D.

Is this you?

Yes this is me and my car. It was the first time a car won the plain. they do this every year in Akureyri in the north of Iceland. They have kind of a "air day" there at the same time there is a 4 day "car days". It was fun driving down the runway with a co pilot in the other seat, talking to the control tower. It was just like taking off.:banana:

Archived