Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Iceland

Ice Sterling#15

HI I´m from Iceland and just heard about Adams products. I have not got my hands on them yet but I´m talking to Ashley at Adam´s Polishes.

I am a Mustang fan but it looks like there are more GM fans on this forum from my first look. I hope the Ford guys like to clean there cars too.

I have 3 Mustang. My first is a 1966 Mustang that I have had for 34 years. Then I have a 2006 Saleen and a 2008 Saleen Sterling, 1 of 25 build and the only one exported new from the US. Junkman toght me how to put in some pictures so hopfully they will show here.

IMG_3353-ed.jpg

MyPicture057.jpg

Sterling2008039.jpg

Sterling2008045.jpg

great lookin mustangs man! welcome! there are a few guys with GT500's on here, havent seen a saleen yet. Buddy of mine that has a srt jeep like mine also has 00' saleen with "extreme rainbow paint", an 11k option :eek: only 10-12 made with that color! glad you found us here, youll keep em looking great with adams. '66 ftw btw

Thanks for the welcome guys and girls. I´m very excited about the Adams products, but I will have to wait for a while until I get my stuff so I will just stay on the forum and read about everything you are doing and then I will be better prepeard when I get my stuff.

Can you post up some pics of your beautiful country? I want to see what I am missing. :D

:iagree: I've wanted to get to Reykjavik since I saw a really cheap flight about a decade ago (missed out on that, but still want to go.)

Welcome!

Great looking Mustangs - I think you will really enjoy your Adam's products when they arrive. Don't worry about the all the GM guys, this is a mixed bag of a bit of every car brand. The thing is about the detailing, not so much about the brands - we kid around with each other, but overall, we are car enthusiasts who like our rides clean and shiny. You'll find the forum very friendly and helpful!

Absalutly Doug123, everybody are very friendly and helpful. You are right Chevy girl it is beautiful over here and great to take pictures of car in that surroundings. The one of my grey Saleen is take in the summertime just before midnight. I will find some pictures of the country but you might have cars in most of them:banana:

You asked for it, so here you are Chevy girl

This one is taken few years ago.

MyPicture065.jpg

At the beach near the famous volcano KATLA. Yes, all sand is black in Iceland.

MyPicture074.jpg

At the same beach

MyPicture076.jpg

The Sterling in the lava

Sterling2008016.jpg

The Midnight sky

Sterling2008058.jpg

At the blue lagoone

Sterling2008033-1.jpg

My garden just a week ago

Snjrjan2012003.jpg

Archived