Customer Service 866.965.0400

Its the Begining of the End ...

BIGTEX

... for my savings account :willy:

Well, I have been lurking here for a little over a year now and trying to absorb as much information as I possibly could. During almost that entire time I was debating on if I should take the dive and make my first Adams purchase. Well 2 weeks ago I did and I must say I don't think I will go back to the over the counter stuff, and I have not even used any of the products on my truck yet (Since the weather here is less then favorable). Most of my use has been on household items from the tips and tricks from this website/forum.

Now for some pics.....

This is what i got last week in the mail ... there are still a couple items missing from my order but hopefully the backorder will be filled soon.

IMAG0148.jpg

And here is the first vehicle that I will be giving the "Adams" treatment, with I am sure many more family members, wanting in on some when I am done...

IMAG0157.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

So there it is ... My name is Jeremy, I am from Ottawa, Ontario Canada and I am an Adamsholic... :lol:

Guest Sarah@Adams

Now that is the way to start your Adam's Car Care Collection!

:welcomebanner: and thank you for your business!

Oh, and nice truck...

If you can keep your truck looking that good in Ottawa this time of the year, Then I have run out of excuses down here near Pittsburgh. I started on the interior a few weeks ago when then temps were unseasonably warm. Now, winter decided to come and stay for a while and I am at a standstill. Welcome to the club fellow trucker!

Welcome! Nice first order. And I see there on the left you got the oft-rumored Adam's jar of magic beans! :lolsmack:

The only problem with that jar of majic beans is they never cover how to use it in the instructional videos :willy:

Now that is the way to start your Adam's Car Care Collection!

:welcomebanner: and thank you for your business!

Oh, and nice truck...

Thanks, that truck is my baby, so naturally Adams was the only way to go lol ...

Sweet order man!

Thanks, I figured that it was best to get everything that I would need at once then i would only have to replenish supplies, however everytime that I go onto the web store I see something that I missed and would like to try ... I can see myself placing another order in the next couple weeks.

Welcome to the Adam's addiction!

Great first order!! :2thumbs:

Look forward to seeing the Adam's shine on that truck :glasses:

I am looking forward to seeing that shine as well, and I have set aside a 3 day weekend in 2 weeks, with a heated garage so that I don't have to wait another couple months for the weather to get nicer. I will do my best to take alot of pictures and post them here to get some feed back.

If you can keep your truck looking that good in Ottawa this time of the year, Then I have run out of excuses down here near Pittsburgh. I started on the interior a few weeks ago when then temps were unseasonably warm. Now, winter decided to come and stay for a while and I am at a standstill. Welcome to the club fellow trucker!

Its actually extremely hard to do, I can honestly say that it doesn't always look like that (mostly only on the weekends) ... and my pressure washer runs everynight just to keep the huge amounts of salt from building up.

Welcome -

Yeah, that's the way to start with Adams - jump in with both feet, and it's better economy too! You are going to have a lot of fun with this kit, and you will love the results you will get. Glad to see you got the MSS in there, great product, esp. for more harsh environments.

very nice!, i wish i would have jumped in like that with a first order like i see pictures off haha, i pieced mine together slowly haha. Being in a colder climate here in michigan as well, that super sealant will be a great friend to you like said above, with it I am blasting through this winter. Well welcome and post up some more pics of your truck once it gets the Adams treatment!

Nice order,, i am waiting for mine to arrive,, cant wait. :banana:

Thanks, and I can say from experience that the wait is the worst part.

welcome-1.gif:hi::hi:

Now thats a great start to a collection!! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Welcome to the family! That's a nice first order. :)

Thank you

:welcomebanner: to the club! Is that an original boars hair brush I see there? Is it back on the menu?

Thank you' date=' and I am gonna say that I might have just received one of the last remaining original brushes.

very nice!, i wish i would have jumped in like that with a first order like i see pictures off haha, i pieced mine together slowly haha. Being in a colder climate here in michigan as well, that super sealant will be a great friend to you like said above, with it I am blasting through this winter. Well welcome and post up some more pics of your truck once it gets the Adams treatment!

Thanks, and the sealant is one of the things that I am looking forward to using the most, cause this snow and salt mix is killer on paint and metal.

Welcome -

Yeah, that's the way to start with Adams - jump in with both feet, and it's better economy too! You are going to have a lot of fun with this kit, and you will love the results you will get. Glad to see you got the MSS in there, great product, esp. for more harsh environments.

Thanks

Welcome!

Nicccccccccccce Truck!

SLAM IT!

:lol:

Ummm .... since its 4x4 I think that I will eventually be going up not down, although I would love another truck like mine that I could send down

Very nice looking truck, love the black. Nice first order that is the type of order that I should have made. Keep an eye on the daily specials, for some good deals.

Thank you, and the daily specials have been tempting me to make my next order every time I look at them

:welcomebanner: Jermey

Nice order, Glad to see another Canadian on here.

PS...Sens suck! Go Leafs Go

Thanks,

oh and I respectfully disagree ... GO SENS GO!!!:glasses:

Welcome Jeremy! Nice first order.

Thank you

Uh oh, another Canuck..

welcome Jeremy!

Thank you

Welcome to the family!!!

That is one very sexy ride!

Thanks

Welcome to posting on the forum (since you've been lurking for awhile)! I noticed that your PC back plate is not on the PC. Usually, the warehouse assembles this. Have you opened the box with the PC to see if the back plate is already on the polisher? Just curious.

Yes sir, I did... the PC did not have anything assembled, although it is now, and i made sure that I installed the small washer as your video instructed. I am also stoping at Home Depot soon to get a bolt to install in place of the handle.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for making all the informative videos, there are 2 reasons I say this...

1) They are really really helpfuly when learning, and

2) My girlfriend gets such a kick out of watching them that she has actually started to ask if she can help me detail my truck this year ... so win win for me sir :banana:

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for making all the informative videos, there are 2 reasons I say this...

1) They are really really helpfuly when learning, and

2) My girlfriend gets such a kick out of watching them that she has actually started to ask if she can help me detail my truck this year ... so win win for me sir :banana:

Man, you better put a ring on that! :rockon:

Archived