Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ever Take a Picture you just had to share?

crowvet

I am really enjoying taking pictures, I find myself doing it daily. I am playing around more and more with different settings. Maybe I have found a new hobby to go OCD on? I tend to do that you know? I think most of us here have a compulsion to get better with our rides and everything else we take an interest in. Where are you located? I am in Oregon Too.

I never leave home without two camera's. One is the kind you just put in your shirt pocket. The other is my professional Canon. Both have their uses. I too take daily photo's.

This "hobby" is how I started. Be warned :D - it can go from a hobby to a very expensive hobby. However, as you become better and better, you might consider charging for some of your photo's. Amazing how many people want both of their pic's taken while on vacation, etc.

I'm located in Klamath Falls, OR - where U at?

I never leave home without two camera's. One is the kind you just put in your shirt pocket. The other is my professional Canon. Both have their uses. I too take daily photo's.

This "hobby" is how I started. Be warned :D - it can go from a hobby to a very expensive hobby. However, as you become better and better, you might consider charging for some of your photo's. Amazing how many people want both of their pic's taken while on vacation, etc.

I'm located in Klamath Falls, OR - where U at?

Wow your in Klamath too? I am a member of a million forums and there are never members from Klamath.

I am in a rural area called Crow. Ever heard of it? I am west of Eugene about 12 miles. I sold my last pickup to someone in Klamath Falls. 1979 Chev Dark brown with a tanish rose color in the center. Kind of a one of a kind look. I have so many irons in the fire, that I don't know if I have time to devote to much time to photography. But I really am enjoying playing with it. I just organised over 8000 photos on my laptop. Very rewarding to have them all in folders and accessible. If you are ever in my neck of the woods look me up:thumbsup: You too digger Dan:cheers:

Wow your in Klamath too? I am a member of a million forums and there are never members from Klamath.

:lol: Doesn't surprise me. This City is behind ever other City in the U.S.

I noticed on Adam's forums that there are just a couple guys from Oregon.

Probably few on this forum from OR due to all the cow and horse dust we have in the air. Yes, we still have cowboys and Indians. :cheers: "Real Ones."

So where U located?

:lol: Doesn't surprise me. This City is behind ever other City in the U.S.

I noticed on Adam's forums that there are just a couple guys from Oregon.

Probably few on this forum from OR due to all the cow and horse dust we have in the air. Yes, we still have cowboys and Indians. :cheers: "Real Ones."

So where U located?

I live in town.

I am in a rural area called Crow. Ever heard of it? I am west of Eugene about 12 miles. I sold my last pickup to someone in Klamath Falls. 1979 Chev Dark brown with a tanish rose color in the center. Kind of a one of a kind look. I have so many irons in the fire, that I don't know if I have time to devote to much time to photography. But I really am enjoying playing with it. I just organised over 8000 photos on my laptop. Very rewarding to have them all in folders and accessible. If you are ever in my neck of the woods look me up:thumbsup: You too digger Dan:cheers:

Yes I know where Crow is. Been years since I was last there. No, haven't seen that truck U sold.

All my good photo's are stored on a 1TB external hard drive.

I may ride my Harley up your way this summer. If so, I'll stop by. Tks for the invite. Same offer to you!

It doesn't take much time to devote to photography. Just carry a good camera with you all the time and when U C something interesting, take three photo's of it using different settings. Quick way to learn what does and doesn't work.

Back when "film" was what we used, I spent seven hours shooting a wedding. Got the film developed and there was not a single, good photo in all of them. My Fault! Refund Time! Gave them a gift certificate for two days/nights at a motel, on the coast. :bow: Lesson learned the hard way.

Archived