Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 09 Ram with Borla Turbo XL

InDepthAutoDetailing

Bill I'm not sure what would be involved on the Outdoorsman but mine already had duals after the muffler. So I just had the Borla Turbo XL installed. Eventually it'll get headers and dual exhaust all the way back.

As for warranty, read this on the Borla site! Just scroll down to "Will it void my factory warranty?"

Frequently Asked Questions - BORLA® - The World's Most Winning Exhaust

Also the dealer would have to prove the mod you've added caused the problem. They couldn't deny warranty on a leaking radiator if you put a CAI on it. Unless of course you punched a hole in it.

As for the problems you're having, whatever they may be, I hope they get it fixed soon. I've been very lucky in all my new car purchases.

Hope this helps you out. Just remember, once you start modding, it's a sickness. I'm just getting started.:2thumbs:

Len: Hey many tks for the reply. I'm going to contact the company and see if they have a system for my truck. I can't stand that one, little exhaust pipe, at an angle, sticking out. I do however love the sound of that Hemi engine. :thumbsup:

I started modding on my Harley. $6,000 later I'm still at it - and "still" married. :lol: I may tell the dealer to stick it with the warranty on my truck and just go ahead and fix everything myself and then continue onward and upward from there.

Have a good one and again, tks.

Archived