Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chamois/Towel wringer...........

Mark L

Question

Does anyone have a chamois/towel wringer?

I'm looking to get one, as my Dad has trouble wringing out the drying towels due to his elbow problems.

I've been researching them for the past few hours and man are they expensive!

I've pretty found that it's Dynajet and not much else.

I found these 2 links, one is a consumer version, the other a more heavy duty commercial version:

http://www.amazon.com/Dynajet-BL-38-Chamois-Towel-Wringer/dp/B000BAT5Z0/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

http://www.amazon.com/Dynajet-Bl44-Commercial-Chamois-Wringer/dp/B00126DBPC

Good news is they're both MADE IN THE USA, but they're both expensive.

So anyways, anyone out there who has one or can provide any input, I'd appreciate it (a forum search provided nothing on the subject at hand).

Thanks everyone

i used one at the coin op wash i used to have to wash my cars at. it looked just like the 2nd one you posted.

nothing wrong with using one of these, it just squeezes out most of the water so you can continue to use the same towel to dry. IMO, its cheaper to buy 3 or 4 extra drying towels ;)

I'd get a master blaster, that way there is no need for a wringer. I also looked for a chamois wringer before I discovered Adams. Also chamois are made from deer skins.

The master blaster is much more fun and effective that a chamois and the look on the neighbors and passers by is priceless.

The first one say's "and towel ringer". Can't imagine why it would hurt anything.

Yeah one would assume, but I'd like to get Adam's input on whether he thinks it would hurt the waffle weave design.

If it's good with him, then I'll probably end up buying one of these, as I do a lot of washing and this would be a cool toy for me to use as well as practical one for my Dad.

He primarily uses the yellow type absorbent chamois, as well as deer hide chamois, sometimes he uses the white WWMF Adam's towels

*not sure if the Adam's WWMF drying towels would be safe to use in these type machines, I hope Adam will chime in and let us know :D

The first one say's "and towel ringer". Can't imagine why it would hurt anything.

What kind of towels is this for?

He primarily uses the yellow type absorbent chamois, as well as deer hide chamois, sometimes he uses the white WWMF Adam's towels

*not sure if the Adam's WWMF drying towels would be safe to use in these type machines, I hope Adam will chime in and let us know :D

Archived