Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you charge your GF?

bigaudiofanatic

Do you charge your GF for car detailing?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you charge your GF for car detailing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but not money "guys day off, exc...."

Wow interesting thread. First the title should be "Do you charge your significant other". There are women here too ya know!?

Second I would NOT charge my BF. It would be considered perks of the relationship.

Just so happen I have an amazing guy who loves detailing as much as I do, so we will be happy to work on each others rides. ;)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Just so happen I have an amazing guy who loves detailing as much as I do, so we will be happy to work on each others rides. ;)

And if you both work on one car you can get them done really fast - polishing party. :party:

And if you both work on one car you can get them done really fast - polishing party. :party:

We did that when I visited him. We did my interior which normally takes about four hours or so. We got it done just under 2 hours.

I never washed my wifes car when she was my gf long time a go. I most of did something right back then because we are still together after all these years. Yes, she gets her car detailed every Spring and Fall, also some car wash.

My wife and I have been married for :) 31 yrs. and she has never had to wash a car, not one time. And you know all of my cars are always clean!:drool:

They are always as clean and shiny as your ...

Oh wait, there's that whole people in glass houses things again :jester:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I said yes.. I make the wife replace my products or buy me new stuff.

She didn't get me the Flex for Xmas since we had to buy a new Dining Table... but my b'day is 6 weeks away. She better start saving.

Archived