Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you get for Christmas???

DaytonaJae

I thought I wasn't getting anything as I thought my family and I had agreed not to do gifts. ..I just am not that kind of person. I much rather enjoy the company of my family I rarely see now, spending time with my grandparents, and seeing my little cousins go berserker on gifts! There is the food thing too :lol:

I did get a couple Gift Cards...one to Lowe's and one to Best Buy. My Mom In Law also got me a shirt from kindigitapparel.com (Lucky 13 Clothing) and a Brinkmann Dual Xenon spotlight from our dealer Phil at Detailer's Domain.

I made everyone on the in laws side a quart of homemade sausage meat sauce. I really enjoyed making a gift for everyone albeit time consuming!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D :D :D

My main gift really sucks :lolsmack:

Master Blaster Jumbo VAC & Blow

In & Out Spray

CUC

Clothes

Awesome pair of boots

Digital Monopoly :D

Fancy leather ipad cover

007 Goldeneye reloaded for PS3...This game is AWESOME its identical to the N64 version, not over done and the graphics are slightly better but all in all its a Nostalgia game..Online is really fun

and a couple random things.....

Nothing big, cash from the in laws, couple of gift certificates, a cool Angels sign from the lovely Ms. Ashley Wilson :D and my wife got me the lowepro DLSR250 AV pack I've been begging for.

the flu :( been feeling a little better so I am going to try to make it to the family christmas in about an hour

The wife and Tanner got it too... poor little guy came down with it on Christmas Eve and has hardly enjoyed his toys. Hes feeling a little better today. Nothing worse than being sick on Christmas.

Well, we bought ourselves a sectional for the living room.. we got it about two weeks ago.. so we didn't go crazy on each other..

the Wife got me a High Speed Drive in either a Lambo Gallardo or Ferrari F430, with Gotham Dream Cars on their Autocross Track.. not sure which I will pick..

gallardo-1.jpg

Ferrari-F430-Spider-2.jpg

Having taken a spin in both, go with the 430... really you can't go wrong either way (like having to choose between 2 victoria secret models) but the 430 had a slight edge in the fun to drive stats.

Hands down go with the 430!!! You are so lucky!!!

Agreed.

-Money

-Gift cards (Outback, movie theatre, gas card, iTunes, visa gift card)

-New floor mats for the SS

-Adam's glove box kit

-Adam's perfect vision kit

-Adam's quick sealant kit

-Adam's perfect shine kit

-Adam's fender and tire brush

-Adam's undercarriage spray

-Adam's gallon of detail spray

-Samsung Blu-ray player

-California car squeegee (for the glass)

-Cologne

-$50 Adam's gift certificate

-"New Manta" decal for the hood scoop on the SS

-Crappy detailing supplies from a relative that I will never use (rain-x glass cleaner, black magic dash wipes, dupont tire shine, spray de-icer...)

I think that's it...

In the midst of this picture is part of my last order that I got for Christmas. Out in my shop is the rest - towels, dozens and dozens of towels, gobs of buffing and hand pads - about 13 rubbermaid boxes full of them.

Also lucked out and finally got my Henry repeating, lever action 22 Long Rifle, my 30/30 Henry repeating lever action rifle and my most treasured one which was the 44 mag Henry repeating lever action rifle. New Canon EOS 60D with the Macro lens and the EFS 18-35mm lens. But more importantly, after Christmas dinner, I gained a wealth of information by spending about 4 hours watching Adam's and Junkman's video's. :thumbsup:

Time with my wife's family (and time with my family tomorrow!). Got to check out my niece's new Bruan Ability van. One of the best graphic artists in the state (Chris Cruz Artistry) has done work on her van, and I'll be detailing it (with lots of pics) in February when the paint has fully cured.

Oh, and my sister-in-law made me this:

Dilutedapron004.jpg

Dilutedapron003.jpg

Thanks to Dylan and Ashley for assistance on the logo.

This would be an excellent addition to the Adams line of fine detailing supplies. Just a little HINT!!

Almost forgot my BIGGEST gift - the 2012 Dodge Ram Outdoorsman 4x4 with the 5.7 Hemi engine. And as you can see in my shop, there are all the towels, pads, detailing cart which I got with my second order. Also have the Flex plus the PC so can't put off detailing the truck any longer

It was not too expensive. She made the apron, then added the logo with a fancy Viking sewing machine.

Would really like to see Adam come out with one of those - BUT - in the meantime, ask her if she would mind making one for me. Just let me know how many $$$$$ and where to send it. I'll go out to my shop with a fairly nice shirt and Levi's, intending to just mess around. Before I know it, I've ruined the clothes. So the wife would love to see me have one of those. I'd even wear it to my morning coffee clutch. :)

2 cans of new spray sealant

single soft towels

applicators

4 36oz bottles, 2 foaming sprayers, 2 regular sprayers

Trim and lugnut brush

bottle of glass sealant

Waterless wash towels

Snow tires

Tint for my charger windows

I got one of these

All-in-One Zoom

18270VCPZD.jpgviewLargeButt.jpg

<!-- Product Specs -->AF18-270MM F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD

Unparalleled compositional freedom and uncommon imaging performance designed for everyday convenience and agility. Your lens changing days may be over.

QuickLook

• B008
  • 3.8 in.
  • 15.9 oz
  • ø62 filter
  • Canon, Nikon & Sony
  • $100 Rebate thru 12/31/11

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->

Now THAT is one super lens. I was hoping/Praying to get it for Christmas BUT I'm going to scam the wife by taking her out to dinner and a show and "then" ask if I can get it. If not, I'll be forced to simply order it and suffer what happens next. :(

Adams Products,Gift Cards,Injectors,Supercharger Pulley,Fuel system upgrades, Franco Harris signed HOF Helmet, Clothes, our daughter home from CA for Christmas! and a trip to the ER for injuring big right toe from kicking Cousin Eddie in the azz for filling up the sh*tter.

Well the wife got me some new jeans, new razors (always awesome gift), and a 2 TB hard drive that she gave to a friend to load with hundreds of movies and TV shows.

Then I bought myself Forza 4 and 30 square feet of 3M Carbon Fiber DiNOC. Going to wrap some parts on the sky that look stupid in silver. Why GM said all of the kappas must have silver paint on certain parts, regardless of the vehicle colors, I will never understand

And my father in law got me Forza 4 and MW3. So I now have 2 copies of Forza 4.

Adams Products,Gift Cards,Injectors,Supercharger Pulley,Fuel system upgrades, Franco Harris signed HOF Helmet, Clothes, our daughter home from CA for Christmas! and a trip to the ER for injuring big right toe from kicking Cousin Eddie in the azz for filling up the sh*tter.

Color me jealous.

My favorite gift was a family portrait of my Sister-in-law, Brother-in-law, nephew (born on my birthday!) and my niece who passed away a few months ago at age 9. OK, tearing up again.

An armor all gift pack.

:facepalm:

That's one of the reasons I told the family no presents for me this year. Last year I got Meguiar's Ultimate Compound (after not so subtly telling them Adam's Gift Certificate.) I used it on their cars and then mixed it in w/M105. I then proceeded to run over my remaining M105. WHOOPS! This was rectified by an order of SHR. Now if I can only get to the end of that bucket of M205...:willy:

Archived