Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just ordered a foam gun

bigaudiofanatic

Question

They have a new boars hair brush that's offered. The handle is longer and the head of the brush has more fibers so it's fuller. The old brush wasn't as full and has a shorter handle, although the handle looks to be more comfortable. If you watch the detailing videos the old brush is what's used in vol. 7 since they made the switch after the videos were made.

Cool. Thanks Erik. I have both boar's hair brushes (wheel and lug nut) and I love 'em both.

The pressure washer foamers are great, but like mentioned, requires a Pressure Washer!

I have a couple of the Adam's Foam Guns still in stock. They are Made In USA.

I also have a Gilmour II and it is not even close to the Adam's Gun in foam output. I have my Adam's Gun at my house and the Gilour at our shop. I'm dissapointed everytime I was a vehicle at the shop and have to use the Gilmour!

The pressure washer foamers are great, but like mentioned, requires a Pressure Washer!

I have a couple of the Adam's Foam Guns still in stock. They are Made In USA.

I also have a Gilmour II and it is not even close to the Adam's Gun in foam output. I have my Adam's Gun at my house and the Gilour at our shop. I'm dissapointed everytime I was a vehicle at the shop and have to use the Gilmour!

Gilmour is all I've used, and I must admit, I'm very UNDERwhelmed :( with it. It puts out a decent amount of foam, but it doesn't 'stick' to the car well like you see with the pressure washer versions. I've tried different soap levels, water levels, output settings, and they all seem roughly the same....poor (BTW, I'm using the "D" setting with 2oz Adam's Car Shampoo and I slowly fill the rest with water). It's nice that I don't have to pull out my pressure washer everytime though, but if it doesn't get the job done, then the point is moot.

I have a Husky electric pressure washer, and after examining the nozzle heads, it's not very modular, i.e. no threaded attachment points, just 1/4 turn plastic ones. I may need a whole new handle to even be able to use a foam attachment. Anyone else experienced this?

i was looking on MTM Hydro's website, and i think they are Made in the USA... does your foamer have that stamped on it somewhere?

Nope! I have an italian made foam gun bought from autog***.net. it was $120 bucks. I ran across this one while shopping for parts for my PW. From the looks of it is identical to every non italian made foam gun out there. Some other detailing places sell it for around $100

I wish i had found it before i purchased the italian made gun, Of course everytime i use it i get all getty inside, its so much fun lol:lolsmack:

They were made in USA, but changed AFTER Adam started selling them. I have 4 USA guns left!! They'll be gone by New Years.

Same story with the Boar's Hair Brushes and a few other products.

I ordered one of these from Eric, so now he might have 3 left??!!!! I can't wait to try it out. . . in the spring. . . when the water isn't frozen! :glasses:

They were made in USA, but changed AFTER Adam started selling them. I have 4 USA guns left!! They'll be gone by New Years.

Same story with the Boar's Hair Brushes and a few other products.

Eric, what's the story with the Boar's Hair Brushes? Are they going to be gone, too? What other products are going to be gone, too? Just curious because I might want to snag some before they're gone.

Thanks

Eric, what's the story with the Boar's Hair Brushes? Are they going to be gone, too? What other products are going to be gone, too? Just curious because I might want to snag some before they're gone.

Thanks

They have a new boars hair brush that's offered. The handle is longer and the head of the brush has more fibers so it's fuller. The old brush wasn't as full and has a shorter handle, although the handle looks to be more comfortable. If you watch the detailing videos the old brush is what's used in vol. 7 since they made the switch after the videos were made.

Archived