Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's In a Name?

Diggerdan11

My old man used to call me a slow poke, as well as knucklehead and a host of others...and I typically drive 5-10 miles under the speed limit in the right lane out of fear of hitting a bump or pot hole and having my tires realign my fenders since I'm dropped fairly low :lolsmack:

My old man used to call me a slow poke, as well as knucklehead and a host of others...and I typically drive 5-10 miles under the speed limit in the right lane out of fear of hitting a bump or pot hole and having my tires realign my fenders since I'm dropped fairly low :lolsmack:

Well thank you for driving in the right lane. One of my biggest pet peevs is people driving slow in the fast lane

Well thank you for driving in the right lane. One of my biggest pet peevs is people driving slow in the fast lane

I'm also one that is a slo poke, usually drive the speed limit or 5 over.

I find around here most drive 10+ over the limit a pet peeve of mine, I just let them go for it, a ticket that is.:lolsmack:

Nice avatar Pic! Got to detail one of those in Auburn...except we had to push ours everywhere!

:lol:

Archived