Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray Sealant

bnutz30

Question

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The word "QUICK" being in the title isn't coincidence... the new stuff goes on fast, comes off in a minute, and is ready to be layered in 20-30.

As it was designed it wasn't supposed to outlast MSS, we aimed for about a 2-3 month average window.... some of the testing has shown that it far exceeds that.

Seen it in action and I actually carried it around for dylan at the clinic cant wait to get it :mail:

The word "QUICK" being in the title isn't coincidence... the new stuff goes on fast, comes off in a minute, and is ready to be layered in 20-30.

As it was designed it wasn't supposed to outlast MSS, we aimed for about a 2-3 month average window.... some of the testing has shown that it far exceeds that.

Awesomeeeeee:rockon:

:lurk::lurk::lurk:

I noticed in the VID that Adam sprayed the Sealant on the cowl, Tires and Rims of the STI? Does heat not affect the sealant? as Im sure the cowl does get hot from engine heat as do the Rims and tires? i ask because i was wondering how the sealant would respond to being sprayed on the engine for detailing purposes??

Like the Valve Covers and Air box and any other plastics in the engine compartment of my chally?

The cowl isn't going to be any hotter than the hood directly above the engine - all things are effected by heat... the hotter it is the more dramatic the effect.

Waxes have a melting point of around 160-180* AQS or MSS are north of 300*

In direct contact with an engine the temps will be MUCH higher so the product would be short lived.

Archived