Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Force Master Blaster

InDepthAutoDetailing

Question

As a dealer I'm trying to buy and use everything Adam's offers. I have the PC, Flex, Vac-n-Blo 500, Firehose Nozzle, Shutoff Valve, and the Master Blaster Sidekick. Every one of these are awesome products. However, when drying my vehicles, I always pool rinse then use a GW with DS then follow up using the Master Blaster Sidekick. Which works great but I was still looking for a way to dry without touching the paint.

So finally I broke down and ordered the Air Force Master Blaster and all I can say is WOW! This thing is a beast. This morning I dried my DD (Honda Accord) in about 10 minutes. This was just rain water so there wasn't a pool rinse before. Later this afternoon I did the same to my Ram. It took about 15-20 minutes but once again no pool rinsing. When they say it blows warm filtered air they are not kidding. The hose almost gets too warm to hold. The only thing I would add would be a longer hose.

For anyone on the fence about getting one go ahead and jump. You will not regret it.

:cheers:

Archived