Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally Getting Around To It

THE Mook

I planned on picking up the focus pads too since I have some tight spots on the rear of my car that the 6.75 would probably be too large for. And if the PC didn't take care of it, the focus pads can be attached to a drill too and that should do the job I would think.

Thanks Chris!

Just remember when you go to a drill it's essentially a mini-rotary. Therefore you will need to come back over that with a PC as to remove the marks.

Mook

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in reading on this Forum, I noticed that a lot times it is a 2-3 or more day process from start to finish. I was just curious if the for example if your dad let you have the truck for that long? Or did he drive it in between you working on it? I know it irritates the wife, because I make her take another vehicle if Iam working on one. And I try to do it all in one shot sometimes staying up till the wee hours of the morning to get it done.

So in reading on this Forum, I noticed that a lot times it is a 2-3 or more day process from start to finish. I was just curious if the for example if your dad let you have the truck for that long? Or did he drive it in between you working on it? I know it irritates the wife, because I make her take another vehicle if Iam working on one. And I try to do it all in one shot sometimes staying up till the wee hours of the morning to get it done.

My day job is a family glass business so I had the truck handy, just finding time in between normal operations is the issue. Had I had a full Saturday and maybe part of Sunday, alone I could have done it like that.

Archived