Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone Interested? - only $1.7 Mill

camaro2ssblack

• 2 weeks later...

A buddy from college participated in the Emerald Coast poker run a few months back. He was sending me pics and info on this boat in August, just recently it seems that it's making a splash on the net. According to him the guy who commissioned this boat is the guy who owned the Z06 themed boat that sold at Barrett-Jackson last year. That boat was a 44ft MTI unit dubbed the Z044, a play on Z06 just like the ZR48 is on the ZR1. The cabin is designed to stay at a cool crisp 65 degrees in all day sun and heat in excess of 100. I love the way they capture the look of ZR1 in the canopy of this boat. According to Lewis if this guy is selling this he either has something even wilder in the works or is getting out of the speed boat hobby altogether.

A buddy from college participated in the Emerald Coast poker run a few months back. He was sending me pics and info on this boat in August, just recently it seems that it's making a splash on the net. According to him the guy who commissioned this boat is the guy who owned the Z06 themed boat that sold at Barrett-Jackson last year. That boat was a 44ft MTI unit dubbed the Z044, a play on Z06 just like the ZR48 is on the ZR1. The cabin is designed to stay at a cool crisp 65 degrees in all day sun and heat in excess of 100. I love the way they capture the look of ZR1 in the canopy of this boat. According to Lewis if this guy is selling this he either has something even wilder in the works or is getting out of the speed boat hobby altogether.

Your spot on...this is the guy who sold the boat at Barrett Jackson last year but it was basically just for show because he bought it back himself when noone bite on the pricetag. I am hearing he has something crazy in the works, stay tuned...

Your spot on...this is the guy who sold the boat at Barrett Jackson last year but it was basically just for show because he bought it back himself when noone bite on the pricetag. I am hearing he has something crazy in the works, stay tuned...

Yeah, Lewis gave me the name of the guy last year but I have since forgotten it. He's from Oklahoma somewhere and is in the pipe business. Namely the pipe used for oil.

Archived