Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where I can buy a GOOD garage rolling stool??

Chase@InsanePaint

What I use wouldn't qualify as a GOOD rolling stool, but it is cheap. I had an old computer chair that had broken but I saved the seat cushion when I threw it away. I then cut down a 5 gallon bucket so that it was only a couple inches tall. I then screwed what was left of the bucket to the bottom of the cushion and then put that in my bucket caddy. It's not elegant but it allows me to roll around pretty low. And it was cheap. :banana:

DSC_2945.jpg

DSC_2947.jpg

Bahaha I love it! talk about ingenuity, utilizing everything you have. Just got a chair that broke, might try a similar idea, been thinking about it for a bit now. I have the adams detail seat but for cars like lowered vettes and vipers its still a bit too tall, and i dont feel like cutting the tubes in half to make it shorter.

+1 The Adams seat is perfect for detailing. Get one Mark. Those other too are so low like you said...who wants to polish a vertical panel with their legs fully extended? No thanks.

Thanks Dave, I hope that Adam has a special over the St. Patrick's weekend. :xfingers:

I have a MAC one from eons ago which I love, but Adams is a nice one! Much larger than the MAC one I have. I actually like low when I'm doing my car. I need to be as low as possible.

Chris

Archived