Customer Service 866.965.0400

Auto Insurance - Tell me about your experiences with your carrier.

02Xtreme07ss

I've had State Farm for my house and cars for a couple years and thus far, I am happy with them. I had Prudential starting around 1985 and kept them for probably 24 years. The problem with Prudential was they were bought out by Liberty Mutual and then the rates increased dramatically. I never had a claim with Prudential/Liberty Mutual so can't really say how their customer service operates. I just had a hail damage claim for my roof and State Farm handled everything in a very professional manner. My new roof was put on the house and State Farm picked up the tab.

I have Amica for auto. Full coverage with $500 deductible for 3 vehicles: 2011 Grand Sport Convertible, 2010 Mazda6 and 2005 Toyota 4Runner. Costs $800 every 6 months.

Never filed a claim but they have really good ratings from a financial strength perspective.

A friend at work has Amica, and speaks highly of them.

I have had GEICO auto ins. for over 20 years, and have always had good claims service. As for home coverage, we are on our 3rd carrier since the 2004 hurricanes. Now we have a Florida based carrier, but have not had any claims.

USAA here also....one of the best companies around. They paid me a few K to buy my house and my car also...for nothing. Just to use their programs. Homeowners through them as well as auto insurance. I've found cheaper insurance premium's, but why change if you are happy and they are a great company with great customer service. Sound familiar?

my parents have been with state farm for over 26 years. Home & auto and they pay next to nothing in insurance. Claims have been handled very smooth and treat them very very well.

I would go with state farm in a heartbeat if they had commercial policy's. For the business im with allstate, they have some goofy business practices that can get annoying at times but im pretty sure thats because im comercial. I have two different allstate agents. One for my Pennsylvania Registered vehicle and another for my NJ registered workvan. I also have liability insurance through them. I have to say customer service has been awesome for both agents. I cannot speak for claims as i havent had to do one (and hopefully never will) Prices are great too.

A Tbss member had Allstate and they dropped him.for having two non fault accidents. They didn't pay for his damages.....but raised his premiums. This is in Illinois.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

I have heard this before, in previous years, about Allstate, when I was living in PA. It used to be "have one accident and the good hands drop you".

The customer service at USAA is absolutely the best of ANY company that I've ever had to deal with (outside of Adam's). I think their rates are great, too, and most years they send you back a refund if their annual payout costs are below expectations. excellent company. :2thumbs:

Agree 100%.

Archived