Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing tomorrow, wash with dawn?

Velociabstract

Question

As the title indicates, tomorrow or Saturday I'm going to polish with the Fine Machine Polish. I've never used dawn or anything else to remove the existing wax before polishing and I'm curious if it makes a difference or not. So, wash with dawn to remove the wax or use Car Wash Soap before I polish and re wax?

Les

You get a gold star on your post! :2thumbs:

:o Awww shucks! Thanks A.J.

Elementary as it was, occasionally I think something - then say (or write) it and realize it's either a rhetorical question or something that just needed to have the obvious reiterated.

BTW I think I could get a TON of street cred if I put that gold star comment in my sig line!! :lolsmack:

Edited by RyGo

:o Awww shucks! Thanks A.J.

Elementary as it was, occasionally I think something - then say (or write) it and realize it's either a rhetorical question or something that just needed to have the obvious reiterated.

BTW I think I could get a TON of street cred if I put that gold star comment in my sig line!! :lolsmack:

lol.gif

Answer these two questions for me (and don't nobody help him!). Why and when do you clay a car? Two, why do you polish a car?

I'm sitting by my computer waiting for your answer. This will help answer your questions and you will learn in the process, which is way more useful than me just answering your questions. If you don't understand when and why you're doing something, then you are wasting your time and money. That, I don't want to see.

Ok ,Professor AJ! :jester: