Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rubbermaid 2 gallon water cooler

Marylander

Just found this at Home Depot for $8.97. Says made in USA right on the bottom. :patriot:

If you're going to be outside at all this weekend you really ought to have one of these -- plus you'll save the stupid cost of bottled water and won't leave any plastic empties for the landfills. At $9 this is practically a no-brainer. :2thumbs:

(ironically, these kinds of jugs were the way we took water camping, boating and for other outside activities when I was a kid... Funny how things come full circle.)

4a018bdd.jpg

cc2c303d.jpg

When I worked on the farm we put a frozen gallon water jug in those and filled them with water. Kept the cold water flowing all day.

We recycle so all my water bottles and everything else that can be reused gets recycled.

Lets try and save the Earth! :2thumbs:

Hey lady, welcome back again!

If we don't use and recycle those water bottles, what are they gonna make my PolarTec stuff out of? :D

Yup, great coolers!

When I worked under ground I would do pretty much the same thing as Michael with the small version I carried in my haul truck with me. The heat from the engine compartment vented right into the operators comp and it got horrid hot in there over an eight hour shift.

That little rubbermaid was nearly bullet proof.

We recycle so all my water bottles and everything else that can be reused gets recycled.

Lets try and save the Earth! :2thumbs:

If it is going to the landfill or the sorting center to be recycled I got that covered!

5610890928_eb8b54c809.jpg

5354803662_48884bf6ba.jpg

5864205713_52aef7fefc.jpg

Pictures 1 and 2 both truck and trailers are assembled in USA in Ohio

Picture 3 truck assembled in USA and trailer in Canada

The more I see it seems the US has a large amount of plastics manufacturing jobs. Never seem to have an issue finding a plastic tote or similar things Made in the USA... wonder why that is?

I bet most of the totes can be assembled or manufactured by machines so the cost a labor is not huge in the production process. Just a thought though.

Archived