Customer Service 866.965.0400

Possible purchasing a used Trailblazer SS

the1inblue

Well the gf has a 2010 Traverse LT and that'll be the main family hauler. The TBSS will be for short around town commutes. All the Tahoes I seen I like around 25k+. Ill keep my options open. I like to keep something fast. And the heavy Tahoe is great but not really sporty. My crown Vic at work dusted a new oneI last night responding to a call. I love the looks and room of the Tahoe. Its a pro and con thing for me. The TBSS just seems to be little more "fun" then the Tahoe and that's what im looking towards the most. Its more practical than the Camaro but still sporty enough to get my adrenaline going when the family not with me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Do you have the links that I can go to? It comes with a warranty but unsure about how long it goes for. Im going to talk with the salesman about it tomorrow. Maybe test drive it too. As what I was told the last owner was a highway patrolman. Ill see about getting the service records. Thanks for the input!

Sent you a PM with some contact information.

If you want to stay GM, have something with power that is still practical, and dont want to go as large as a Tahoe, then a TBSS is your best bet. I would say go for it. The only problem I have with that car is it is not AWD, but I need AWD where i live, you dont in NC:2thumbs:

TBSS are nice trucks as long as you dont care about gas milage or gas prices.

take it for a test drive, feel the trans shift. makes sure the 1-2shift is nice and smooth at any throttle percent. they have a big common problem with trans having harsh 1-2 shifts that will cause more problems. i ended up taking mine in for it to be checked and got a whole new transmission rebuild out of it.

therse other things to look and listen for. slight piston slap has been common in the TBSS, rear air suspension leaks.

Good luck, they are fun SUVs!

I know a thing or two about these....

1. If you get one and do add a new CAI, it won't do anything until you tune it. In fact, it could even make things worse.

2. I am tuned, with LS1 Fans, a minor air/oil mod, CAI, MAF relocate, Vette Servo, and a few other goodies. I get almost 16MPG City, and hover around 20 in the highway....and AWD

3. At that mileage, given the power in the vehicle...I would be leery of who had it before you--perhaps it was beat on ya know?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. The 07s were the first true year for the TBSS.

Mook

Plus rates are always pretty crummy on used vehicles vs. what you can get on new ones so the financing always ends up being tricky.

:iagree:

plus banks dont really want to give a loan on a used car thats been on the road for more than 4-5 years.

enjoy the camaro, i wanted to comment in here initially basically saying to wait until the kid is actually too big to be able to fit in the back lol.

i agree with you, the paint quality is no bueno on the Camaros!

dumb water born paint... hopefully the new paint booth upgrade at the Oshawa plant will do the trick before the ZL1s come out!

Me too. For the cost of a decent paint job I would need another loan lol. Ill keep the Camaro around a little longer. Its a great car overall

Archived