Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam Corolla's "The Car Show" Starts Tonight!!

Team Adam's

TGUS sucks. the last episode gives this season hope. Tanner/ferrara are "OK" ruttledge needs to go back to being a nobody:loser:. He's the one that kills that show IMHO. Its ashaim i had high hopes, maybe this season will be better:xfingers: i want to like it

I saw this show aired last night and imediatly set my DVR to record. it looks hysterical. Maybe we'll get our own car show that the rest of the world can envy:patriot:

BTW: when do we get top gear UK here in the us? i know the new season is airing over the pond....cant wait to see it

I like it... a little rough as to be expected, but overall I like the concept. Some car discussion mixed with reviews and a 'fun' segment with the 24hour of Lemons. At least they have their own unique concept.

And, not that its the be all / end all gauge... but TGUS only has 4200 likes on facebook... this show just aired its first episode and has over 15,000. :lolsmack:

Thanks. :cheers: I checked Speed's website to see if they had full episodes like other networks do but all they had were clips. Don't know why I didn't think to check Hulu.

Archived