Customer Service 866.965.0400

A very large "Mini" Detail **Pic Heavy**

3PedalMINI

thanks everyone for the compliments! when i got to work this morning the sun was at just the right angle and i stood there for 5 minutes staring, as my co-workers were driving up they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me:D asked if i had gotten a scratch or something:lol: There is one guy up from florida for the week and he care's about his car and asked what i used, You will have a new fan very very soon:2thumbs:

Uh, if you are in Glassboro, how come the PA plates? :D by the way, Great Job!

Its in the businesses name and my office is over in PA. Mayben, its a myth that pa insurance is lower im paying 60+ more a month to have it registered over there. Its worth it though because i dont get stoped for my tint as its legal over there but not over here in NJ....AND i dont have to put a front license plate on:banana:

Looks really good. Excellent write up/pics.

What did you use here... APC?

Its sonax, this stuff is by far the absolute best tire/wheel cleaner. Zero to minimum effort and the brake dust just washes away. I would compare sonax full effect wheel cleaner to adams polishes/wax/glaze/just about everything:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
thank you:thumbsup:

i disagree though, after all that hard work it seems like its more work so the swirls dont come back:willy::help::lolsmack:

Great looking mini and well documented. By the way, how do you get so many photos in one post? I seem to be limited to only 5 attachments. What is the trick?

Archived