Customer Service 866.965.0400

What type of racing to you enjoy watching.

NeonSRT-4

Favorite type of racing.  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite type of racing.

• F1
    • NASCAR
    • NHRA
    • Australian V8 Supercars
    • Grand-Am Road Racing
    • World Rally Championship
    • Moto GP
    • Other

I used to be a NASCAR fan, but the changes they made to bring in the general public - especially moving away from the older, established tracks, caused me to lose interest. I now watch F1 races on Sunday morning.

Both series suffer from only having a few teams dominate the races/standings.

I use to watch nascar but since they went to the car of the future it started to get more and more boring. I enjoy watching road racing like the australian v8 supercars. Plus the company I work for sponsors a v8 supercar

Jeld-wen window and doors. They use to be a major sponsor but since the downturn in the economy they had to go to a minor sponsorship

That's cool...my brother in law works for 3M but he's never met Greg Biffle. I've received some cool NASCAR merchandise from him though. :rockon:

That's cool...my brother in law works for 3M but he's never met Greg Biffle. I've received some cool NASCAR merchandise from him though. :rockon:

That's cool you got some merchandise.

I watch the v8 super cars so I can see where my raise that I did not get actually went to. Lol. Same thing when watching the Mls team the portland timbers (we just spent 10 million sponsoring there field)

Need a "none" option. I love cars, driving, and racing myself, but there's something with watching a race that doesn't click with me. Not sure why it is, but I'm usually bored out of my mind if I'm stuck watching a race and don't have something else to distract me.

^ +1 I enjoy going to the dragstrip to watch people run there, never been a right turn league fan. If they actually ran cars that come right off the showroom floor with only safety upgrades I might watch. I'd love to see a bone stock 6.1 hemi, the ss camaro and a gt500 go at it. Heck toss in a few other cars like a Z or whatnot and have fun. I want to see what a car I can actually get can do, not something that looks nothing like a car these days.

^ +1 I enjoy going to the dragstrip to watch people run there, never been a right turn league fan. If they actually ran cars that come right off the showroom floor with only safety upgrades I might watch. I'd love to see a bone stock 6.1 hemi, the ss camaro and a gt500 go at it. Heck toss in a few other cars like a Z or whatnot and have fun. I want to see what a car I can actually get can do, not something that looks nothing like a car these days.

I don't think a bone stock car would last very long in a racing situation but I agree that it would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived