Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally landed a job after few months

GGEVOXFTMFW

takes 20-30 minutes for a wash. I started today and they wanted me to be a hack, so i quit. The one guy uses wheel cleaner on tar marks, and clay bars while he hand washes the car dirty. Plus they kept pushing using a rotary, and down talked my pc. They want me to do the details in lil over an hour, fast, and half assed. I dont do anything in my life half ***, especially not my detailing. Plus i was told tips, plus hourly but its just tips. So youre supposed to knock out as many details you can. I can still do my side jobs with my own business out of the house like i was, and make more money.

fyi!!!

Takes 20-30 minutes for a wash. I started today and they wanted me to be a hack, so i quit. The one guy uses wheel cleaner on tar marks, and clay bars while he hand washes the car dirty. Plus they kept pushing using a rotary, and down talked my pc. They want me to do the details in lil over an hour, fast, and half assed. I dont do anything in my life half ***, especially not my detailing. Plus I was told tips, plus hourly but its just tips. So youre supposed to knock out as many details you can. I can still do my side jobs with my own business out of the house like I was, and make more money.

fyi!!!

fixed, I was surprised too that not many have really noticed

edit: you just made yours bold..

Archived