Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from PA

scott5

Rich, are you from Johnstown? I dont think i have ever seen your car around? I seen a black c5 vette out by Bob Feathers home across the road, but other than that not other black c5 vettes around.

Lived here 65 years. I live in Upper Yoder. You'll see me around. Most likely I'll be at the Super Cruise at the Galleria in July or at the Sandyvale event on Memorial Day if it doesn't rain. I stay pretty local. I was at Wolf's on Sunday night.

Lived here 65 years. I live in Upper Yoder. You'll see me around. Most likely I'll be at the Super Cruise at the Galleria in July or at the Sandyvale event on Memorial Day if it doesn't rain. I stay pretty local. I was at Wolf's on Sunday night.

Me and the gf rode by on my harley, but didnt stop. seemed like a nice turnout tho.

Hey Scott, dont' know if you're into shows/cruises or not, but there's a good one on Memorial Day at Sandyvale Cemetery. Car cruise starts at 12, but the event starts at 10 with parachute teams and military units. There's food and vendors and it's pretty nice (at least last year's was). Hope the weather is decent. And Cruisin for Courtney is this weekend in Davidsville.

Hey Scott, dont' know if you're into shows/cruises or not, but there's a good one on Memorial Day at Sandyvale Cemetery. Car cruise starts at 12, but the event starts at 10 with parachute teams and military units. There's food and vendors and it's pretty nice (at least last year's was). Hope the weather is decent. And Cruisin for Courtney is this weekend in Davidsville.

Where is the Sandyvale Cemetery?

Archived