Customer Service 866.965.0400

water spots

walt1967

Question

ok spent 6 hours sat detailing the car first clay then the blue and orange then the upgraded wax looked awesome then mon it sat out in the rain for like 5 hours after rain stopped its covered in water spots. So 200 bucks and 1 rain shower and the stuff cant hold up whats the deal with that i mean i had crap wax hold up better then this

first off wow thanks for being rude never said i was a grammar perfectionist

i used this kithttp://www.adamspolishes.com/p-515-adams-premium-hand-polish-car-wax-kit.aspx

first i clayed the truck and yes i used the detail spray and followed direction to the letter

then applied the haze and swirl remover (orange)

then the revive polish (blue)

then applied the premium carnauba paste

And no there are no spinklers here was just a long rain shower,that like i said happened before after it was detailed and water always just ran right off the paint.

But with adams it seems to have stayed on there and left all kinds of water spots i was impressed until it rained

And also its a brand new truck so not like its filthy or anything.

100_7471.jpg

Based on your grammar in my book you've already lost your own credibility for such a question as well as not mentioning the full name of the products used and in what order.

Can you please provide the name of the products you used (such as which one of the Adam's products did you use with the blue PAD and then with the orange PAD), in what order you applied them, and how you applied them (hand vs machine polishing). Please provide full details for a full response.

Also, any chance of sprinklers hitting the car at any time? May sound dumb but I've seen peoples sprinklers going off in the rain (automatic timers) and the water from the sprinklers have left behind damage.

Lets please not bash people on there grammar. English may not be some peoples first language.

OP can you be more specific on the products you used, and the order? Im assuming you used SHR and revive on the double sided applicator?

Based on your grammar in my book you've already lost your own credibility for such a question as well as not mentioning the full name of the products used and in what order.

Can you please provide the name of the products you used (such as which one of the Adam's products did you use with the blue PAD and then with the orange PAD), in what order you applied them, and how you applied them (hand vs machine polishing). Please provide full details for a full response.

Also, any chance of sprinklers hitting the car at any time? May sound dumb but I've seen peoples sprinklers going off in the rain (automatic timers) and the water from the sprinklers have left behind damage.

Archived