Customer Service 866.965.0400

Prove to me that Adams is the best...

Punky

Question

There is so much hearsay around the net about who carries the best products etc. I need you guys to prove to me Adams products are the best. Maybe you're a detail pro who's switched over to Adams and not looked back or what type of ingredients go into the product that make it on the expensive side.

I've been detailing with Meguiars mostly consumer line for the past 8 years and swear by them but recently been persuaded by the Junkman videos to give Adams a go.

Thanks in advance.

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it's not just for Black paint !!!!!!

Works for Blue too :D

It also works for dark red

picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=2570

picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=2569

My all time favorite reflection shot (off the hood.)

picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=2058

Proof? I never got results like this from Meguiars. Not even close. And I used Megs for years before I saw the light. First time I tried Adam's I was dumbfounded. It was as if I'd split the car in half. One side pretty shiny, the other side......blinding, clean, and deep deep shine. You'll find out for yourself.

X2. That's why I switched after 25+ years.

Proof? I never got results like this from Meguiars. Not even close. And I used Megs for years before I saw the light. First time I tried Adam's I was dumbfounded. It was as if I'd split the car in half. One side pretty shiny, the other side......blinding, clean, and deep deep shine. You'll find out for yourself.

picture.php?albumid=15&pictureid=122

Okay I think I'm going to be pretty much sold when I first use the products. Dylan your suv looks incredible and kustom FX that helps me out a ton - thank you.

DSC_5400.jpg

WHY!!!! Why do you taunt me so Dylan? That is still bar none the sexiest TB on the planet EVER...

Anyhow Punky, how about WHITE? White is a nightmare as you can almost never see the stuff, unless you do it at night like I did...

In this pic I did the TAPE TEST right side is just SHR, left is SHR & FMP you can see it in white.. Yea thats saying something!

DSCF1135.jpg

yeah the owner was complaining to me about the guy who restored it doing a lackluster job. He was very happy about the paint though till I pointed out the scratches...

LOL

Its got very very light scratches all over it I'm guessing from the buffing compound that painter finished with

Yeah... A hack with some wool I'm guessing. Gotta love the halo's! :willy:

Dylan's a big Halo's fan I guess... Hmmm... :jester:

Archived