Customer Service 866.965.0400

Prove to me that Adams is the best...

Punky

Question

There is so much hearsay around the net about who carries the best products etc. I need you guys to prove to me Adams products are the best. Maybe you're a detail pro who's switched over to Adams and not looked back or what type of ingredients go into the product that make it on the expensive side.

I've been detailing with Meguiars mostly consumer line for the past 8 years and swear by them but recently been persuaded by the Junkman videos to give Adams a go.

Thanks in advance.

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I wasn't expecting this many responses so quickly. Thank you. Well in two weeks I'm going to be well stocked with the Adams PC DA line of products and the first car I'm doing is a fully restored newly painted black 50's Lincoln Continental so we'll see how it goes... The next two cars are a fully restored 55 or 56? canary yellow 2 seater Thunderbird with light swirl marks and then a black 99 Mustang GT with severe swirl marks and holograms.

Proof, Hmmmmm Well let's see what I can do about that.

I came to Adam's after using Zaino uneffectively and putting massive amounts of swirls in my new Camaro and really not knowing why. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed. The more I rubbed the worse it got.

I was so frustrated that I had finally gotten a car I wanted to keep NICE and was just messing it up daily. On a website called Camaro 5, AJ ( Junkman) posted his video series on how to maintain your finish.

I watched and was hooked. I realized what I was doing wrong, how to fix my mistakes, how to avoid the errors of my ways and what I needed to maintain my car.

As you probably know it looks easier than it is. So I bought some stuff and started. Of course I messed up, I wrecked pads, used too much product. You name it, I did it WRONG.

NOW HERE IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE THAT I SEE.

1. I had a place to come for answers - Adam's Forums

2. AJ, Dylan, Ashley and several other member have helped me tremendously to perfect my technique. Each question I have asked is always answered in a respectful manner and they NEVER criticize me. ALWAYS willing to help.

3. When I destroyed my initial pads because I did it WRONG, NOTICE I said it was my Fault, not the pads, not Adams, but mine. Those three pads were replaced Free by none other than Adam himself.

4. The Products work as advertised, PLAIN and Simple.

5. If ANY of Adams Staff ever makes a MISTAKE, THEY ALWAYS make it up to the customer , ALWAYS no matter if it is because the product is simply out of stock.

6. 110% Satisfaction Guaranteed. For Whatever reason you do not like it , return it and they will give you your money back, no questions asked. Period.

7. They Sell AMERICAN MADE Products. NUFF SAID.

Lastly probably one of the biggest reason I support Adam's Products is Customer service. It is second to NONE, ALWAYS Friendly, ALWAYS willing to help, ALWAYS putting on FREE Detail Clinics to learn.

It todays business world it is nice to have a company that values our dollars, treats us like they appreciate our money, provides a great product, has a great forum to learn from, great members, great staff and a wonderful Owner who is a hands on owner.

Although I am still perfecting my technique and shine, there are many much more experience here that produce results that will challenge any detailer out there.

What else is there that needs to be proved?

:iagree:With everything he said! I did the same thing with my white pad and they replaced it.

I started with their Glass Sealant , and that shortly led to me owning everything they carry. Product is top notch, and the fact the customer service is so superior makes me a user for life. The double soft microfibers are the bees knees, I look everywhere just to see if I can find something to even come close, but am yet to see anything anywhere like them.

Hey Soleil,

Unless the Cont. has been treated badly since its painting, it shouldn't need much correction. I'd personally wait another month before sealing. I'm guessing it sits in the garage.

LOL

Its got very very light scratches all over it I'm guessing from the buffing compound that painter finished with

I came from using the professional line of Menzerna, Klasse, and Optimum lines, and still chose to standardize on Adam's. The stuff is great, the website is organized, the staff is second to none, they respond within HOURS of your questions and e-mails, no questions asked return policy, everything about the company is great, and that is EXTREMELY hard to find with another detailing company. The price premium is WELLLLLLLL worth the quality of company and product here.

Agreed! The support here is second to none...

I have Adams cell number... I don't call him, but I have it. If there's an issue he has NO problem talking you through. Does 3M (owns Meguires) do that for you? lol

Proof, Hmmmmm Well let's see what I can do about that.

I came to Adam's after using Zaino uneffectively and putting massive amounts of swirls in my new Camaro and really not knowing why. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed. The more I rubbed the worse it got.

I was so frustrated that I had finally gotten a car I wanted to keep NICE and was just messing it up daily. On a website called Camaro 5, AJ ( Junkman) posted his video series on how to maintain your finish.

I watched and was hooked. I realized what I was doing wrong, how to fix my mistakes, how to avoid the errors of my ways and what I needed to maintain my car.

As you probably know it looks easier than it is. So I bought some stuff and started. Of course I messed up, I wrecked pads, used too much product. You name it, I did it WRONG.

NOW HERE IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE THAT I SEE.

1. I had a place to come for answers - Adam's Forums

2. AJ, Dylan, Ashley and several other member have helped me tremendously to perfect my technique. Each question I have asked is always answered in a respectful manner and they NEVER criticize me. ALWAYS willing to help.

3. When I destroyed my initial pads because I did it WRONG, NOTICE I said it was my Fault, not the pads, not Adams, but mine. Those three pads were replaced Free by none other than Adam himself.

4. The Products work as advertised, PLAIN and Simple.

5. If ANY of Adams Staff ever makes a MISTAKE, THEY ALWAYS make it up to the customer , ALWAYS no matter if it is because the product is simply out of stock.

6. 110% Satisfaction Guaranteed. For Whatever reason you do not like it , return it and they will give you your money back, no questions asked. Period.

7. They Sell AMERICAN MADE Products. NUFF SAID.

Lastly probably one of the biggest reason I support Adam's Products is Customer service. It is second to NONE, ALWAYS Friendly, ALWAYS willing to help, ALWAYS putting on FREE Detail Clinics to learn.

It todays business world it is nice to have a company that values our dollars, treats us like they appreciate our money, provides a great product, has a great forum to learn from, great members, great staff and a wonderful Owner who is a hands on owner.

Although I am still perfecting my technique and shine, there are many much more experience here that produce results that will challenge any detailer out there.

What else is there that needs to be proved?

welcome!

get yourself to a Detail Clinic if you can.. also do as mentioned, try them yourself! theres nothing better then seeing the results right before your eyes.. and watch some videos, you will pick up new tricks/techniques..

You sound like someone who needs to see for themselves before you believe. I'm the same way, I always used the stuff you could get at the local stores and thought my results were outstanding. I was was wrong. Now with Adam's my results are truly outstanding :2thumbs:

There is so much hearsay around the net about who carries the best products etc. I need you guys to prove to me Adams products are the best. Maybe you're a detail pro who's switched over to Adams and not looked back or what type of ingredients go into the product that make it on the expensive side.

I've been detailing with Meguiars mostly consumer line for the past 8 years and swear by them but recently been persuaded by the Junkman videos to give Adams a go.

Thanks in advance.

With a 110% guarantee, you can't go wrong... Buy some, test it and if it doesn't do everything it says it will, they'll give you 110% of your money back.

Remember that we're a bit biased here. This is an ADAMS owned site.

Maybe Lynn can come in here and tell you why she thinks Adams is superior to Meguires. She worked for Meguires for years and now works for Adams.

Honestly, if you used the consumer line of Meguires, you don't know what you've been missing.

Buy some and try it!

Chris

Welcome...Watch the videos and look at the befores & after pictures and that will prove that Adams is the best.

Not only are there products great, they have 110% money back if your not satisfied with the product and they have the best/friendly staff i've ever seen.

That should tell you something

Any more questions???? Or should I call the dogs off? ;) Look, I have known about Adam's for a very short time.... it doesn't take long to realize Adam's is the truth. All it took for me is to 1.watch the videos and 2. wash my vette with the Adam's shampoo followed by detail spray.... I was hooked, all I need to do at this point is get home before the wife to intercept all the Adam's boxes showing up at my door!!!!

:lolsmack:

man alive you guys are getting me excited for this first detail with Adams. And checking other items out it looks like the premium shine kit is the way to go...

Wow I wasn't expecting this many responses so quickly. Thank you. Well in two weeks I'm going to be well stocked with the Adams PC DA line of products and the first car I'm doing is a fully restored newly painted black 50's Lincoln Continental so we'll see how it goes... The next two cars are a fully restored 55 or 56? canary yellow 2 seater Thunderbird with light swirl marks and then a black 99 Mustang GT with severe swirl marks and holograms.

You better post up pictures of these when you get them done. Those older cars are my favorites!!

47593b4c-47e8-9634.jpg47593b4c-47f7-7864.jpg47593b4c-4806-ef72.jpg

TAH DAH! I have almost everything and since I've had it at home it's rained every day! So I only got to do interior. But yeah! 8 years of dirt/mud/oil etc and POOF gone

Mistyped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived