Customer Service 866.965.0400

People Suck

Team Adam's

Put these lazy thugs to work. Send them to Japan to clean up the nuclear reactors. They have nothing to do! I'm still steaming about three idiots parking a foot away from my Mustang in an empty Home Depot parking lot. They were walking by me laughing as I examined my car for any key slashes or door dings. I was ready to beat the living snot out of them. And this was in a lot with a surveillance camera and signs posted. The have's and the have not's. It is getting worse each day.

Sorry about your boy. That is the worse part and that really made me sad to hear.:(

Thanks everyone... initially I was really pissed about it. The more I think about it the happier I am my wife didn't come out to the car to find the person doing it as that could've resulted in an ugly situation.

At the real center of it how sorry do you have to feel for a person who would do this to a stock Chevy Equinox for no reason? Obviously their life is so horrible that they have to do things like that? Pretty pathetic.

I thought the TBSS wheels are 20s?

The stock ones are... mine are not stock. The stock TBSS wheels aren't even the right bolt pattern for the fullsize trucks. Mine are a 22" replica wheel. :thumbsup:

The stock ones are... mine are not stock. The stock TBSS wheels aren't even the right bolt pattern for the fullsize trucks. Mine are a 22" replica wheel. :thumbsup:

d-a-m-n, I would have loved to put them on a Tahoe if I ever get one.. I imagine they make the replicas in 20" as well..

edit: theres plenty of time before I have a Tahoe.. probly be spaceships by then.. lol

I will never understand where people get off damaging someone elses property, but its that much more senseless that it was done to your wife's stock GM brand daily driver.

Last month I cleaned up my GF's little brother's car, jointly for his birthday and because someone keyed "ZOE" across his hood...to bare metal in some spots. Well, I corrected as much as I could without wet sanding, greatly minimized all the damage, and detailed the car inside and out...

...passenger door was keyed 4 days later.

The fact that this was done to a womans car who was with her child, not to mention that they are the family of one of the nicest people I know makes me wish I could beat them so bad even Junkman would get sick to his stomach..

Sorry this happened to you Dylan.. really makes me angry..

Archived