Customer Service 866.965.0400

My detailing experience

I am wonder if what you are describing is the sometimes deeper part of the swirl that is left behind after you get most of it. A swirl doesn't have to be all one depth. After my initial polishing (first time) I had a bunch of these tiny short ones up near the window on the hood of my HHR. They may be quite short.

Normally the SHR and Orange pad can leave the finish a bit blurry, slightly foggy (don't panic), which the FMP and white pad should clean up pretty easily, but won't put in swirls. If you have little short fairly straight mini swirls like a 1/16 or 1/8" , give them another pass or 2 of SHR/Orange pad, and then follow up with the FMP/White pad to put the shine on it. Eventually they should depart. With a PC it can take a little time, but it is very gentle and safe.

BTW NICE looking Mustang. Wow! Big thumbs up on the black- nicely done!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice job, Hank! Unfortunately my 16+ hour detail needs to be wait until the July 4th weekend. :( I did just get the new wash mitt, double-bucket, Brilliant Glaze, and Americana to complete my PC-based Adam's arsenal. The only thing I'm missing is the detail cart.

Archived