Customer Service 866.965.0400

NFL Draft.

NeonSRT-4

Maybe a 24 month stint in jail will do him some good.....it worked for Vick....LOL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stansi should be available in the third but the Bills should focus on D the first few rounds, their offense put up some points. Fitz isn't a long term solution but he wasn't the problem either :thumbsup:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do agree....they need some run stoppers. 32nd run defense and 3rd pass defense last year.

The only reason their pass numbers were good was cause everyone was busy running the ball up and down the field all day on them.

So you admit that the Bills are better than the Pats in one category.

Victory is mine!!!!

Two areas, you have a better kick returner too. Just too bad you spent a top 10 pick for him :D

Stop....a Pats fan giving the Bills some credit......you are making my night. Now I'm going to take my pain meds and cap off the night.

Enjoy you night, I'm signing off to watch the draft :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Second round starts at 6 pm. Looks like Andy Dalton is still available...and Buffalo picks second in round two...right after the Patriots.

Looks like they just might get a QB in round 2!!!

There are still 3 available so you will absolutely get one :2thumbs:

If they get him this would be a great draft for the Bills.

Be curious to see if Cinncy tries to move ahead of them to get the one they want as they pick right after Buffalo. I'm assuming everyone who wants someone really bad will be calling NE to get their hands on that pick today.

But I hope the Pat's stay right there and get a pass rusher !!!!!!!!

Brooks Reid would help, these is a kid out of Pitt too. Who am I kidding, anyone with a pulse will help our pass rush :o

Or a not so fast one, but real quick, who just catches everything thrown anywhere near him, Jeff Maehl - Oregon WR

And a kid who I don't know where to play him but I want him on my team.

Owen Marecic - Stanford LB/FB

Seriously...I'm getting sick of the ESPN annoucers. The Bills are killing the draft but all they can rave about is the Patriots picking up a OT that has cancer and how forward thinking they are.

Seriously....give props where props are due....there are 32 teams in the NFL...not just 1.

Or a not so fast one, but real quick, who just catches everything thrown anywhere near him, Jeff Maehl - Oregon WR

And a kid who I don't know where to play him but I want him on my team.

Owen Marecic - Stanford LB/FB

i cane believe Maehl did not even get drafted, he is such a stud. He is the main reason that we (Oregon) were even close in the national championship game. Auburn shut down or running game we had to pass the Mahel. If Oregon would have wont that Game he would have easily been the MVP

Archived