Customer Service 866.965.0400

NFL Draft.

NeonSRT-4

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real curious where Bowers will go, two months ago a lot of "experts" were talking about him going #1 overall. Then the doctors started looking at his knee, some teams took him off their board completely. Talent wise he is amazing but if you only have a 2 year career then your not worth a decent pick.

I'm a Carolina Panthers fan so I'm intrested to see who they are gonna pick up. I am torn if I really want Cam Newton. I don't know if he'll be a good NFL QB

He has the talent to be a decent NFL QB....just not on the Panthers. When they take him with the #1 pick, he will be expected to start.

Here is a fact for you...he has only started 14 games in FBS football and has only thrown 280 passes. I wouldn't bet the franchise on him but then again, I don't own a NFL team.

I'm a Carolina Panthers fan so I'm intrested to see who they are gonna pick up. I am torn if I really want Cam Newton. I don't know if he'll be a good NFL QB

They will and you shouldn't :lolsmack:

Chris Carter just summed it all up.

"Talk about the red flags on him all you want, they mean nothing. The only thing you need to know is he is NOT accurate with the ball"

Now now....the Titans have Vince Young...they don't have to release him. The Redskins have McNabb...they don't have to release him, the Jags have Garrard...he is still useable for a couple of seasons....the Vikes can always beg Mr. Farver to come back.

The Bills NEED Dalton. I think I have made very valid points.

Now now....the Titans have Vince Young...they don't have to release him. The Redskins have McNabb...they don't have to release him, the Jags have Garrard...he is still useable for a couple of seasons....the Vikes can always beg Mr. Farver to come back.

The Bills NEED Dalton. I think I have made very valid points.

Oh they need him all right, but unless you give away the rest of your picks for the next two years your not getting back up into the first round to get him. Sit there and be happy with your new beast at DT and grab Kapperneck in the second round :thumbsup:

Knowing Buffalo they will panic and pick Ryan Mallet in the second round.

I'm calling it now.

Talent wise he is worth it but good luck keeping him out of the bars, or out from behind them :jester:

Archived