Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from Boston area

Thanks to both Bills for attending my Detail Clinic in Plymouth , MA. I will be at the MacMulkin Corvette Camaro Day Event on May 7th but only as a spectator. I will have my white Z06 there. I can't be a vendor at this show because the local Meguir's rep is there and has a display set up. My next setup will be on May 29th at Gate City Corvette "Spring Fling" Corvette show at Anheuser-Busch Plant in Merrimack, N.H. I will be sending out flyer in about a week and will also post the flyer on the forum. If anyone needs any Adam's products at the MacMulkin event let me know and I will bring them in the car. Thanks.

I am working on my list for Norm (will send it soon), but came up with a question.

I have an Avalanche (you have to drive something in the rain because am told corvettes melt in the rain) with cladding and the question is what is best I to use on the cladding and hard tonneau?

what I had used in the past ran when it rained which made streaks in the cladding, and drip marks on the paint.

I have an Ava

lanche (you have to drive something in the rain because am told corvettes melt in the rain) with cladding and the question is what is best I to use on the cladding and hard tonneau?

what I had used in the past ran when it rained which made streaks in the cladding, and drip marks on the paint.

That Dylan guy that on here sometimes has an Avy as well. Take a look at this post to see how well Super VRT works - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8802

Not sure what you were using before, but I am sure it does not work as well as SVRT. Clean the cadding with APC, then apply SVRT. Let dry as long as possible (even overnight if it's in a garage) and wipe with a MF to remove the excess (this step will help with the streaking).

Bill,

The new Super VRT is more water resilient then the old formula. It now streaks a lot less and holds the shine much better. I guarantee you will like this new formula over the old product. It is more expensive, but you will use less in the long run so the cost is down. I have a Chevy Tranverse with the lower panels all in plastic and I am pleasantly surprised how well the new Super VRT is holding up and not streaking. See me at the next event and we will try some on your vehicle. Thanks.

Yep... if you're a troublemaker we name you Bill, give you a blue vette, and move you to MA... its not a perfect system, but it makes things easy :jester:

Good policy. Just keep 'em cornered up there in the NE where we can keep an eye on them. Worst they can do is bother people in Maine, but those Mainers are tough -- they can hold their own. :thumbsup:

Archived