Adams Metal Polish 1 & 2 on all aluminum and chrome

Adams Leather conditioner on seats

Adams Clay Bar

Adams Super VRT on tires

Adams In&Out Spray

******** Polish on Adams 4" focal pads

******** Glaze

Adams Americana Premium Paste Wax

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_35 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 195KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0252.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_38 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 165KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0253.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_36 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 124KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0256.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_37 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 139KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0257.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_39 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 128KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0258.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_40 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 165KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0259.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_42 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 170KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0261.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_41 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 160KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0262.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_43 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 137KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0263.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 125KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0265.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_16 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 94KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0267.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_44 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 127KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0269.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_2 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 151KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0271.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_6 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 134KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0272.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_3 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 150KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0274.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_4 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 112KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0275.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_7 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 112KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0277.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_8 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 164KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0279.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_5 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 241KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0280.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_17 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 141KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0281.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_32 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 156KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0283.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_20 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 98KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0284.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_18 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 178KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0285.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_33 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 121KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0287.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_27 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 132KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0288.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_29 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 239KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0290.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_28 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 234KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0293.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_31 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 197KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0298.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_22 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 172KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0301.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_21 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 196KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0299.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_23 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 105KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0306.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_9 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 94KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0307.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_14 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 191KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0308.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_11 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 114KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0310.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_10 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 156KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0311.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_12 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 206KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0313.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_13 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 200KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0316.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_24 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 209KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0319.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_26 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 216KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0320.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_25 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 208KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0323.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_30 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 230KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0329.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_19 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 189KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0331.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_15 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 150KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0333.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_34 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=525><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 142KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMG_0334.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rick, nice work Dude, how much time on the bike and what was the final $ if you don't mind me asking. I have been detailing bikes for a few friends and really not sure on price, just going off information on the net. I can tell you I have spent 16 hours plus on Harley Classics, Haritage Soft tails, and did a American Iron Horse for a guy and had 20 plus hours in it, had a ton of aluminum, and pipes needed repainted. He had them done in flat black, they got a glass bead and repainted with high temp. I know I'm not getting what my time is worth, but afraid of scaring business off. People just do not realize the amout of time and work it takes to detail a bike and or car properly. All they know is run it by the car wash, then it's hey what would you charge for a detail?? Then when I say, it could be anywhere from 125.00 up depending, OH thats way to much money! I say fine, go buy the stuff and do it your self then!

Hey Thanks!!

Hey Rick, nice work Dude, how much time on the bike and what was the final $ if you don't mind me asking. I have been detailing bikes for a few friends and really not sure on price, just going off information on the net. I can tell you I have spent 16 hours plus on Harley Classics, Haritage Soft tails, and did a American Iron Horse for a guy and had 20 plus hours in it, had a ton of aluminum, and pipes needed repainted. He had them done in flat black, they got a glass bead and repainted with high temp. I know I'm not getting what my time is worth, but afraid of scaring business off. People just do not realize the amout of time and work it takes to detail a bike and or car properly. All they know is run it by the car wash, then it's hey what would you charge for a detail?? Then when I say, it could be anywhere from 125.00 up depending, OH thats way to much money! I say fine, go buy the stuff and do it your self then!

Hey Thanks!!

depends on the bike. last year I did an electra glide which consisted of taking off several added chrome bars to actually get at the paint, as well as removing several deep scratches that occured after bumping into some stuff in the garage. Apparently his wife tries to move it time to time :lolsmack:

that bike in particular was $250 because I was on it for about 8 hours of straight metal and paint polishing, nevermind the washing, sealing, waxing, diassembly and reassembly.

this forty-eight was $150, same with the crossbonez. the black one I did a few weeks back was less because he was trading it in and didnt want a full detail. on the plus side it scored me two details easy. sometimes I have to cut the price to get the job, but I never put myself in a situation where its not worth my time. I make sure I can get other jobs out of it or they only get what they pay for.

some people say what I charge is outrageous, so I kindly tell them to go to the car wash then, and never expect the same results. Theres a detail shop near me that does vehicles cheaper, but at the same time theyre full of holograms, compound gets everywhere, and it doesnt look good after a few washes.

hope this helps :thumbsup:

Rick, thanks man, sounds as if I'm right in the ball park with my pricing. I just wanted to get an other opinion. I knowthe chopper job I did the bill was for $275.00, the last ultra classic, though it was a Christmas gift, I would have been at $175 plus easy. Removed all bags and trunk, seat, and dash. Same on the Heritage, seat, back pad, dash all removed and cleaned prepped and polished. I try to figure or keep at $20 per hour plus materials, most of the time it ends up $10 an hour and material due to the time involved.

Thanks for your help!

Anytime Dan, keep up the good work

Thanks anthony, I posted up two others. I should be doing a Harley Wide Glide, Roadking, Street Glide, and another sportster too. But those come after a few other scheduled appointments.

Archived