Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got my new PC and did a test

hankdog101

Question

Does the product you use really make a difference or is it the user or both? I just ordered the Adams SHR, FMP and Superwax but prior to getting this I did the following. It's a black mustang. I used a clay bar on the area first then used the Meguiars Swirl X with a Porter Cable 7424XP with a Orange pad, followed by the Meguiars Deep crystal polish with a white pad and Meguiars gold class liquid wax with a gray pad. Used about 5-6 passes with each. The Swirl X took out the swirls in the paint but I noticed it left behind very small swirls. After all the steps above I took the car out in the sun and I can see these very small swirls. I tried to take pictures of them but they won't show up on camera. You have to get kind of close to the paint to see them but I feel like it's holding the high gloss look back. Seems like I took out the main swirls marks but added these smaller one. Any idea ?

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pads and Polish came today. Pics are after 2 passes with Adams White pad and FMP and 1 pass with Black pad and SMW. First 3 are shot indoors, last 2 are Before and After outdoors. Still have some minor marring left over but nothing compared to the previous products.

So, do I continue passes with the White pad and FMP or, go to Orange pad and SHR. <!-- attachments -->

Archived