Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

on my lunch break, i washed my grill cover using APC and wheel brush. quick rinse, dry, and once over with some SVRT milk got it prepped and ready for the winter!

side note: ALWAYS close the valve on the propane tank when the grill is not in use! i forgot to do this and when i put the cover on the grill, it slightly opened one of the burners. took about 15 minutes for me to figure it out from the smell, as i was on my way out the door

:explode: dodged this!

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

I stayed home and played Mr. Mom with the sickie twins, both are napping right now. This is day 4 for one and day three for the other. No more fevers just runny noses left. From the carrying on and restlessness they should be back to full speed tomorrow. Mama and I have been pounding the vitamins and washing hands so hopefully it'll end with the two of them.

Went to a family get together at an Aunt's house. Good to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in years. Then on the way home avoided adding to a 3 car pile up that happened right in front of me, because I had a space cushion.

Leave yourself an out

How do you do it? Have an escape route. Take the path of least resistance.

What does it do for you? Space on all 4 sides but always in front.

Key phrase is.... Be prepared expect the unexpected.

Sorry stuff that I have to memorize and use daily. It does come in handy to where I can just react to the situation instead of thinking about the situation. The pilot that landed his airplane in the Hudson, credited his years of training to saving the lives of everyone on board. He was able to just react to the situation instead of panicking.

Washed the truck and my DD. The truck is a PITA. Too much surface area. DD is easy. Fueled up all the vehicles for the week. Hooked up the Misses horse trailer so that she can ride during the week. Did some minor electrical work for the neighbor.

Resting up for the big day tomorrow. Suspect next week is going to be like the week after Thanksgiving. Heard rumors that the building I work in was running 700K pieces to 800K pieces a day that week.

Almost forgot. Moved the old bed into one of the spare bedrooms so that the new one that the wife wanted can be delivered tomorrow.

Edited by LFairbanks

Getting ready for Christmas! We're gone all 3 days but I'm giving the house a really good cleaning so it won't bother me when I get home, goina do some baking, put plastic over the front window.. Supposed to be -25 tonight and have low like that all week

Went out and bought a 2013 Pilot, but cant get it until Friday...they didn't have a black one in stock. The salesman then proceeds to tell me how they are going to "detail" it. I asked him to explain. He said they wash it, put a coat of wax on it then A****-All the whole interior as well as the tires ("They're real shiny and stay that way for about a month", he says.). I told him....you do ANY of that and the deal is off!! He still can't figure out why. Guess he never sold a car to any of our Adams brothers or sisters before.

Spent the day playing Santa Clause. Only 3 more working days left, thankfully. Just when I think it can't get much worse. Here comes the next day. Just have to not stress about it, and do one piece at a time. Have 39 hours in already and have two more days to go. Friday should be sweet, because I will be low on available hours.

Wow, and actual tumbleweed. I thought those thingsnwere only in the cartoons! Throw some lights on that bad boy and get it Christmased up.

Thats hilarious you say that because I know someone who is also from Boston who actually said the same exact thing when she first saw a tumbleweed out here in the West

Wow, and actual tumbleweed. I thought those thingsnwere only in the cartoons! Throw some lights on that bad boy and get it Christmased up.

LOL, nope they exist! a bunch of them floating around here yesterday. a couple years ago i picked one up off the side of the road and it literally filled the entire bed of my truck!

but for the most part they're 1-2 feet in diameter.

Drove home in a blizzard and stopped at the coin op to get the 3 inches of snow off the wife's Enclave. Decided to use it over the G8 since drifting was occurring. I love having a coin op a mile away.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

1220120941_zps7e7fa784.jpg

^^^This. Got spanked hard today. Looked like that all the way to the front. All residential, zero commercial. I couldn't tell you how it gets done, it just does.

Wow, props to you and your hard work. I know all of you work your butt off this time of year

Too tired to even look at the Forum last night. Had to be done and off the clock by 1800. Which was strange for me to do during Christmas. Ran my hours out during the week. In bed by 2030. Christmas Eve I'am hoping isn't the 12-14 hours that is rumored. If it is I will take it and get it done. That is the way it goes during Christmas.