Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I would gladly have brought you down here to Casa G8. We'd have kept you entertained during your flight holdover. The little ones are always looking for a new "uncle" to climb on!

That would have been nice..

Unfortunately I was stuck working the extra days..

Cut my grass, trimmed bushes, and fertilized the grass! The boy enjoyed the weather too! Hard to believe it's going to be thanksgiving in two weeks. 70 degrees today!

jeda8uja.jpg

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Did some cleaning this morning, went out and shoveled out the parking spots. Then went for a hr long walk; todays high is -14 and the overnight low is -22 without the wind chill. Going drive the G8 to staples soon so i can get a organizer for the flyball team. Then do some training with diesel since we have practice tom! this is a pic from our walk

DF0874E5-862C-4B21-9310-64ECEF0A36EE-640-000000F50D1916EE.jpg

I worked in the office this morning then went and got the older twin from Goggle's house. While there I noticed a large scuff mark on the front passenger door. After the big thunderstorm rolled through I Waterless Washed the door plus a few inches into the adjacent door. Then I used the 4" pads and used SHR followed by Barry's polish to fix the scuff. When I got done the fix was perfect compared to the paint around it.:banana: I followed it up with two coats of Quik Sealant in the repair area only. Tomorrow AM I'll two bucket wash her then do Mama's TBSS.

Had a great day. Christmas came early for the wife and I so to speak. I bought her a new Brighton Handbag. The stuff that makes women happy. Went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Picked up some shoes and winter boots for the kid. Always fun when they are growing like a weed. Then on the way home stopped to pick up some ear buds for the kid and his IPod and I ended up getting one of these. Apple - MacBook Pro with Retina display - Features

Edited by LFairbanks

Don't forget to wear your poppies for Remembrance Day! I was shocked to see only 4 people wearing them when I went to the mall the other day. Just think of what the veterans did for us, how the would feel if you didn't do this one thing for them ?

John please tell me you purchased an Ariens Snow blower.

Im looking at a new one myself but not at home depot.

My old Ariens lasted 30 years. Very good quality

That's not bad! My Deere is still running strong at 33 years. :rockon:

Ariens is still one of the better ones IMO. Mine is the commercial duty unit with the cast iron front differential whereas most of the new ones use a two piece aluminum system. :glasses:

I took a day off. The lovely Mrs. and I had some quiet time this AM before we heard the twins dismount and run around upstairs. We discovered yesterdays high winds pulled a piece of fascia on the garage. We'll get the ladder out and nail it back into place. I'm going to look at a vehicle today, one that gets triple the mileage of the G8. I don't see gas prices staying in the area they are in now within the next couple years. My fuel cost alone are ~ $3500.00 a year so getting them down around $1500.00 just makes $en$e.

Edited by sportredmistress

That's not bad! My Deere is still running strong at 33 years. :rockon:

Ariens is still one of the better ones IMO. Mine is the commercial duty unit with the cast iron front differential whereas most of the new ones use a two piece aluminum system. :glasses:

My uncles Deer is still going strong after 35 years. They knew how to make them back in the day.

The new Arians Im looking at has the heavy duty cast iron gear case w/ the dual belt augar & impeller drive. I figured I go all out this time. It will pay off itself in the long run ..I hope.

3rd day at new job, first day to clean something tho lol, ctsv coupe, sedan and the newest Cadillac car to come out cleaned for show room; my co worker started yesterday worked half a day, the most of the day today and quit so now we gotta get another person