Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I decided to detail the interior of the car on a whim. Leather cleaner to the whole thing, glass cleaner to the windows, instrument cluster, and stereo, then some leather and interior conditioner to the seats and all the black plastic trim. It looks great and I wish I had taken before and after pictures. Looks great though!

Went to flyball practice; first one in awhile, can't wait for steady practice cuz diesel will be racing next yr hopefully! Right now were both tired tho lol, I had to push him back and get him all hyped up like 40x lol not so easy with a 50lb blue heeler

The end result: lol

8028B50E-0ECB-47E6-BC17-87AC45148A7B-585-000000F37F000777.jpg

Worked 9 hours last night.

Raining cats and dogs outside so I couldn't detail my neighbors car today

So I just spent most of the day cleaning the house plus 2 loads of laundry for my wife.

Surprise the wife when she gets home from work.

My daughter Caitlyn and I went to the ophthalmologist where I had a pressure recheck (19 mm Hg!) Then we went to Ikea and had a little shopping trip followed by lunch in their cafeteria. We had chicken strips, fries and milk (she picked our lunch.) We then went across the road to BassPro Shops. We looked at the big stuffed bear and the aquarium. I bought three pairs of their cargo pants. I love 'em and use them for my daily work pants. We headed home with Caitlyn napping the whole way home. I thoroughly enjoyed my "date" with my daughter. :thumbsup:

After Mama and the other twin came home I let her TBSS cool off before washing it. I decided today was as good of a time as any to replace the outside spigot. I then tested it out by washing her vehicle. I swear she can find tar while parked in the driveway. :willy:Tonight or tomorrow it gets clayed followed by two coats of Quik Sealant. The glass will get sealed, tires and trim will get SVRT.

Edited by sportredmistress

I finally got around to adding some BG and Buttery to my g/f's Nitro. I did a full detail 2 weekends ago so i wanted to put something on top of the MSS for winter. Then I washed my truck, rotated the tires, and added some SVRT to the tires. I only have a little buttery left so you know what that means! Americana Time!

a8e7ysy9.jpg

Polish and wax job on the truck got put on hold... Had to take a trip to the ER! I was slicing a potato on a mandolin slicer and cut open my thumb!!! Got 3 stitches but I think I'll be able to finish up the truck tomorrow with the help of Mr. Hydrocodone!

At least the ribs came out ok! But my Ags lost by 5!!! We need a new kicker

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

Drove my wife, my son, and his GF to the beach for the rest of the weekend. We stopped at our favorite barbeque 'joint' (the rest rooms are out back) on the way, and grabbed some extra for dinner tonight. We spent a few hours on the beach, having frozen boat drinks from the Tiki bar, and swimming in the Gulf. Just came back from watching the sunset and are heading out to 'walk the Circle' & get some ice cream shortly. It was really nice, and I am looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!

Busy day. Went and got the weekly allergy shot. Headed over to moms to help her get her pellet stove ready for winter. Came home and cooked some Korean BBQ. Washed both the Charger and CRV as well as cleaning the interiors. Shut down and drained the sprinkler system. Haven't used it in about a month. Mowed the lawn in the dark and am winding down. Started processing pictures from last weekends ring sport competition.

About to show the Van some love before winter, going to just wetsand my dent and scratches for now, going to wash it, clay it and then probably 2 coats of buttery wax, in the spring after I get the dent fixed i'll show it some PC Love. Was going to hit up a craft brew fest at the oceanfront, but the baby is running a fever for the second day, and don't really feel like taking her out and about. Hope everybody has a great day!